Quantcast

World’s 2023

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I know its qualies, but it looks like some top riders perhaps had some offs, mechs, twisted their Boxxers or were otherwise gutted. Seems like the Hoff and Farina were on heaters, but something happened which had both way back by the end. Whereas Cami appears to have been relatively slow at first but steadily picked up pace throughout her run. Although none of it likely matters if Vali stays upright in the finals. Props to Rach for dragging herself down the hill, as that track seems extra unpleasant with a banged up shoulder.

Same with the hommes, with Laurie and Bulldog logging fast first splits then falling way off, and certainly it seems that something happened with Finley. Surprised to see Silva back at it after that "hugey", but I guess having a soft pointy head like Bert has its advantages. Looks like Loic's offseason training at Ft. Bill is paying off, and no one should be surprised if he grabs another pride jersey - and likewise, no one should be surprised if GM is on the podium again at this venue.
Well well well, look who in the F*** decides to show up for worlds!
390111D0-9DAB-44A0-83E6-447A288E18B3.png

vivisectxi

Monkey
Jan 14, 2021
yeast van
Watched the last few runs on the tiz cycling page (gcn stream). Not great resolution, but worked fine & totally free. On the bright side, ric had a new sidekick (no cedric). Didn't add much, but at least didn't detract. Will see if cg is back tomorrow...

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Not very often. No. Evidence shows they cause skin abrasions. And possible facial deformity.

[EDIT] Just checked for you. Last wore one 10 weeks ago at an uplifted DH day. Done about 100 bike rides since. So yeah. I do wear one. But for less than 1% of the riding I do

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Ps. That BBC commentator was fucking terrible. Like they'd grabbed some clueless fanny off Singletrackworld forum spiked his drink and ductaped a mic to him. So much fucking nonsense.

Please please don't let it be the same cunt for Elite finals. I don't have enough beer in to cope.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ps. That BBC commentator was fucking terrible. Like they'd grabbed some clueless fanny off Singletrackworld forum spiked his drink and ductaped a mic to him. So much fucking nonsense.

Please please don't let it be the same cunt for Elite finals. I don't have enough beer in to cope.
1691170377128.png

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
Damn, the track is eating folks alive. That could have been an arm breaker.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004

As I said, so fuckin shite.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

damn. poor tahnee.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Just came in to post that, looked painful.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK

One of those stupid fucking green poles?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Yeah, she's a crazy fast kid.
I was actually expecting more of a battle between her and Sacha?
The NZ nationals have just been a solid slugfest between those two with Sacha usually winning.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
My awareness (and interest for that matter) is entirety dependent on dopamine.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Fucking embarassing!

Heard Ed Leigh might be doing the actual commentary... fucking hope so

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
"up top is very natural" hahahaha....Cunt's clearly never been on a DH track in his life

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Needles is ok but he needs someone who's not a shit BBC cunt to bounce off

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Good to see them implementing a drone cam from the moon.

FUCK SAAAAYKE. NO WAAAAY!!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
No times showing on screen at all. Neither of them even call the time when first rider crosses the line???
Basic shit! absolutely FUCKED!