Quantcast

World Championships photos added

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
Got back from Quebec Tuesday night and finally got around to finishing all of my photos from the event. I can't believe what a great experience the whole weekend was. There aren't many sports around where you can talk with the athletes, watch some amazing skills, and then party down at the end of the event with all your heroes. Anyway, here are a couple of my pictures, but more can be found on my website by clicking here:

http://www.travelswithtyler.com/world-championship-photos.html

On my website you can click on any of the pictures for the bigger version.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
nice pics man - looked like a fun course. Love all the exposed rock.

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
thanks for the comments. It was a lot of fun seeing all the pro photographers as well, arguing over spots, getting in each other's shots, and just being close to all the action. I'm so glad we flew out to watch the race and would definitely do it again.

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
Awesome pics. Were you at the Western open this year taking pics?
ya, I raced in the citizen's master category and got a fifth in the rain, then went back up, rode down through the snow and took pictures for the rest of the race.

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
ya, I raced in the citizen's master category and got a fifth in the rain, then went back up, rode down through the snow and took pictures for the rest of the race.
I raced against you and got 8th. I'm pretty sure we met a few years ago at Mt Swansea. You were riding with a guy named Terry and shuttling in a Honda Ridgeline.

Rob