Quantcast

World Cup Finals Rd.6 - Schladming

stratguy1618

Monkey
Apr 18, 2004
What kind of Maxxis tires is Sam sporting in that pic?
looks like swamp things orrrr the maxxis dudes were really drunk at sea otter at the hotel and showed us some pre producion sketches for new tires and that may be them, the tread looks kind of similar, but they were going to be all mountain tires so i doubt thats them

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
its like you calling the NBA champions world champions
yet you cant win the worlds in that sport either
But the NBA champions didn't play at the worlds??? Some team of overpaid whiny basketball players that all come from the US and have only played together for 4 or 5 weeks for a coach that is more baby-sitter than coach did.

Not that it will ever happen, but I'd take the current NBA champions (not necesarily the Heat, just who ever the current champs are) over any other team in the world. Just sub out any foreign player for the best american player at that position and call it good.

Ditto in Baseball but that might be closer considering that a lot of the best players are from some other country.

RaID

Turbo Monkey
I hope you and everyone realize any sort of pro country talk I say is purely in jest. Claiming some sort of personal dominance over another country because there happens to be highly skilled individuals who live there is about on the same level as the retards who get all bent out of shape because "their team" got beaten by another college's team. Yet they never even went to that college.... Their parents just happened to crap them out within state lines. In closing, unless someone personally placed well at a race I'm not sure what in the hell anyone is bragging about.
just putting a bit of fuel on the fire thats it :biggrin:

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Crazy fast right now. I always wonder what "happens" when some one just all of a sudden "gets it" and starts dominating. It is of great interest to me right now. I don't think it is attributable to any one thing, like confidence, lack of fear, training. It is truly elusive and that is exciting! Something new to research and ponder...it is most difficult without knowing anyone. I think that if i knew people well enough that when it came to race time I could see what it was that caused them to choke or win. Yeah, I just answered my own question...I guess I just feel so detached I can't think straight.