Quantcast

Would you buy a ridemonkey.com ninja suit?

would you buy a ridemonkey.com ninja suit?

• No

Votes: 110 24.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 131 29.6%
  • I already have a ninja suit

Votes: 102 23.0%
  • I'll take 10!

Votes: 100 22.6%

• Total voters

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Originally posted by Acadian
what is a ninja suit??

A feathered suit for flying worn by bisexual men who eat chocolate with their toes and like to shave cats. got it?

No, really:

you know what a ninja is right?

It's their, uh, uniform. You know what they look like, a ninja? There you go.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
RM/gecko/admins,

I can't download spincrazy's attachment in this thread. Furthermore, it appears as if I had the pref set to not download attachments, even tho I have it set to download attachments (which works fine in the other forums). Is this a quirk of the Polls forum, something to do with the fact that only admins can post new polls?

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Originally posted by Toshi
RM/gecko/admins,

I can't download spincrazy's attachment in this thread. Furthermore, it appears as if I had the pref set to not download attachments, even tho I have it set to download attachments (which works fine in the other forums). Is this a quirk of the Polls forum, something to do with the fact that only admins can post new polls?

Hmmm. I don't know what's up. I can download it fine. PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

Dark Helmet

Chimp
Mar 18, 2002
So Cal
I'll take one in x-large. Don't worry, they don't need my address, because Ninja's always know where we are. I can't wait, finally I get to flip-out and slice people's heads off.
This is really cool and by cool I mean totally sweet!

heikkihall

Monkey
Dec 14, 2001
Durango, CO
Sweet now I can fight ALL the time, flip out and kill people, become part of the ultimate paradox, and spend my free time
flying, but sometimes stabing. This is going to be so totally sweet.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Originally posted by KrusteeButt
I've decided that you're an idiot.
I'd like to second Krustee Butts motion.

Motion has been seconded. Motion passed.

M.W. IS an idiot.

ain't democracy cool!!!!!;)

:p :D

just havin fun, NO insult intended;)

ghettorigged

lawn dart extraordinare
Apr 8, 2002
Killadelphia
LOL, we found that realultimatepower site last semester during class and were checking it out when the prof saw us turning red with suppressed laughter. The best part of that page is the forum where folks who are taking the site too seriously have written in to complain. I guess you have to be pretty low to laugh at slicing people's heads off and calling it 'sweet' but that site is a hoot.

oh and RM ninja suits would be entirely too silly and yet quite entertaining. I'm thinking it would be easier to spot fellow RMs if the suits were worn at biking events.

I'll take 10! :D

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Although I do not condone myself personally from video tape training, Sensie Van Donk is EXTREAMLY ADAPT in Ninjutsu.

This is a great way to learn about the true art. I myself have studied and trained in this "warrior way", and will always be learning......Ninjutsu