Quantcast

Would you hit it?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

Bwahhhhhhhh at Cybill, she looks like she should be on the women behind bars website.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I doubt anyone here would seriously consider that site... but if you do, just go to your local prison and ask for a tour. Look at the females in there. Watch them rub sh!t on themselves to piss off the guards. There are plenty of other things that they do in there but it's around lunchtime so I'll spare ya. People in prison are the scum of the earth, don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
I doubt anyone here would seriously consider that site... but if you do, just go to your local prison and ask for a tour. Look at the females in there. Watch them rub sh!t on themselves to piss off the guards. There are plenty of other things that they do in there but it's around lunchtime so I'll spare ya. People in prison are the scum of the earth, don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise...
The only reason I posted that link yesterday is because it's fun to point an laugh.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn ithought it was gonna be that picture of your girlfriend bending over in the skirt

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
hey stosh (random comment) - ever seen that bit by Richard Pryor about how he gets this pet monkey and how it climbs up his shoulder and starts humping his ear? that's what your lovely avatar makes me think of and i think i peed a little because i was laughing so hard

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bigginsis said:
hey stosh (random comment) - ever seen that bit by Richard Pryor about how he gets this pet monkey and how it climbs up his shoulder and starts humping his ear? that's what your lovely avatar makes me think of and i think i peed a little because i was laughing so hard

Nice!!! I can't say I've ever heard that part of his bit.

You and Lord Opie should get together it sounds like the both of you have a pants wetting problem.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bigginsis said:
go here http://richardpryor.com/media.cfm and scroll down and there's an MP3 of it - man it's good stuff from back when he was all coked out....
LOL ok I'll do it tomorrow when nobody's here. :)

Are you married... just an off the wall question of course.. I thought someone mentioned it the other day.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
LOL ok I'll do it tomorrow when nobody's here. :)

Are you married... just an off the wall question of course.. I thought someone mentioned it the other day.

yes she is, to a district attorney