Quantcast

Wow... FUN!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Okay, i got to Diablo, was the very first person there... again... from 9 to 11:30 conditions were AWESOME, dry warm and very fast! then came the rain for 15 minutes, heavy at times and then Sunlight... i left at 2pm....

it was cool because not alot of people were there.... i was busy figuring out my new rear shock and the new Bike... The morewood rocks, the cockpit puts you in attack mode and the short wheelbase lets you do just about anything, TURNING.... WOW this thing can TURN.....

i Crashed, of all places at the bottom of Alpine, like the bike came to a complete Halt and i kept going; bruised elbow and 4 runs after the bike is fully broken in... Dialed in? i wouldn't say that..... but very soon........ I blew a front brake in my crash.... Just ordered another one.... SUX!

I was plannin on going tomorrow, but no front brake means nop FUN... see you gsuy next weekend.. no pics! just riding today!

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
hey dave it's jon i was with you when you crashed, i thought that front brake felt a little funny but i figured hey maybe thats just avid, i also got a spare front brake (louise fr) if you need....i'll have it with me tomorrow no matter what so if you're there and need it just grab me

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
hey dave it's jon i was with you when you crashed, i thought that front brake felt a little funny but i figured hey maybe thats just avid, i also got a spare front brake (louise fr) if you need....i'll have it with me tomorrow no matter what so if you're there and need it just grab me
Thanks Jon, for the offer.... yeah after the crash the front brake was acting weird after the crash, my last run the fron brake lever was stuck all the way DOWN.... lol

Def. will be there tomorrow.... see you guys there around 9:30!

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Haha, I was the 3rd person there today, but didn't get up the lift til later since I was waiting for my friends. Today was definitely awesome. First few runs in the morning were AWESOME. First time this season that I've ridden dry trails at Diablo, haha. Can't wait to get back there next weekend.