Quantcast

Wow Mtbrider Nice Pics!!!!!!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
bicycleman said:
LAWLLOL LAWERSKATES:oink: :rofl: :) :oink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
uhh, welcome to the internet five years ago.

Please know that lollerskates and similar slang is no longer cool. And when a 37 yo guy knows it's not cool then you're never gonna get laid with that dialog.

Stop being 15 yo all the time.

bicycleman

Monkey
Dec 7, 2005
Carlsbad, CA
I WAS LOOKING THROUGH MTBRIDERS PHOTOS AND I SAW ONE THAT SAID STERLIN BMW SO I PHOTOSHOPED IT TO SAY STEREL BM(BOWEL MOVEMENT)YA GET IT HEHE:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
bicycleman said:
loco sucks
:)
Nobody is ready for your comic genious, so what you need to do is work on your humor to the point where other people think it's funny too. Here's what ya do, go tap yourself a few times in the skull with a ball peen hammer and huff some glue, spin around in your computer chair 4 times, chanting "Grandma i'm coming home!". You'll be alot more funny after you do that.

FBTMILF

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Colorado
AHAHAHA! That's the funniest thing i've seen in awhile!

Attached is a photo of me, i think some might like it. Expesially if you like horny little 14 year old, immature kids.

Ahaha, this makes my 69th post

J

JRB

This thread cites a few members that could use a good banning. They can come back in 10 years, when they can vote.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
^ Me too. Most of my good friends are about 2+ years older than me.

That was in Fresno.
Thats kind of funny- but MAYBE if you explained it CLEARLY in your first post, it could have been a little more funny.

It's mtNbrider idiot...

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
mtbrider said:
^ Me too. Most of my good friends are about 2+ years older than me.

That was in Fresno.
Thats kind of funny- but MAYBE if you explained it CLEARLY in your first post, it could have been a little more funny.

It's mtNbrider idiot...
no dude sorry. to everyone now your mtbrider.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
You were - there just wasn't an internet with which to share your stupidity with the rest of the world. :oink:
Thank goodness. I think they should put an "Internet" age on kids.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Maybe it isn't loco that sucks. Maybe it is the icon that is some sort of vortex of suck, exponentially raising the suck factor of all posts it comes in contact with...

J

JRB

Tenchiro said:
Maybe it isn't loco that sucks. Maybe it is the icon that is some sort of vortex of suck, exponentially raising the suck factor of all posts it comes in contact with...
uhm - milo is a smart guy. It is me that disgraces him. Say you are sorry. :mumble:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
loco said:
uhm - milo is a smart guy. It is me that disgraces him. Say you are sorry. :mumble:
Ok, I am sorry that your avatar is a rip in the fabric of space and time that emits suck at an alarming rate.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Tenchiro said:
Ok, I am sorry that your avatar is a rip in the fabric of space and time that emits suck at an alarming rate.

Actually Milo can probably figure out that rip in the fabric of time, write a paper on it and then go play punk rock all night, while at the same time controlling the forces of the universe causing said rip to repair itself. All while writing a new tune about how evil women are.

:cool:

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Actually Milo can probably figure out that rip in the fabric of time, write a paper on it and then go play punk rock all night, while at the same time controlling the forces of the universe causing said rip to repair itself. All while writing a new tune about how evil women are.

:cool:
Or poop or SAT scores.