Quantcast

Wow, talk about priorities...

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Link

Sun Sep 26, 4:33 PM ET

A Ferrari GTB 308 sits under a collapsed carport damaged by Hurricane Jeanne Sunday Sept. 26, 2004 at a mobile home park in Port St. Lucie, Fla. (AP Photo/David Adame)
"A Ferrari GTB 308...at a mobile home park..."

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
awesome. The pic is at a funny angle, but it LOOKS like the car has no tires and is thus up on blocks, which makes it even better.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I think it's a Photoshop, probably a story that Dan Rather made up again.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
it's not that weird. iirc mid 80s ferrari 308s go for about $20k.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
hmm, not that strange. those ferraris are not that expensive. IF that car is a ferrari, since it looks very plain and flat.

mid 80s ferraris are quite common kit-cars in the southern US. i remember seeing like 3 mid80s pontiac fieros around school in Alabama, all replicas with body kits resembling 80s ferraris. in trailer park-like zones. lol

another time i saw a couple of people getting off their limo, with a white-gloved chauffeur and chit to the sunday morning church!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where?? in a trully awful run down ghetto, with the guy in tuxedo wearing white socks!!!!
that image is actually on top of my list.

and btw, isnt priority like a singular word only????

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
nope, one can have a top priority or multiple priorities to be juggled. plural definitely works.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Toshi said:
nope, one can have a top priority or multiple priorities to be juggled. plural definitely works.

hmm, i was wondering that when i asked.

in spanish PRIORIDAD only works in singular, because of the latin prior which refers to a first and only thing.

and since both seem to have the same etymology i wondered how was in english.
:thumb: