Quantcast

wow

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
I got one! new motorola, and its bluetooth and i got a program to downoad any music or picture to my phone! got it 2 days ago! you may call now :)

Do you now wear one of those retarded Bluetooth earbuds that make you look like a reject from a STAR TRAK convention?

who is your provider?

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
That's 27? I certainly don't remember it looking like that. I dream about riding that place, but it's the same drive for me as it is to Whistler...

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
bibs said:
did you have the silver/blue truck? I was teh mini fan, with the ghy sticker...
yeah that was mine, we started hiking to the top at 3:30, we probably just missed you guys, we saw the tracks though, looks like someone hit the 40ft stepdown at the bottom :thumb:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Well, see...ya take a right out of the driveway, then drive 3.42 miles and you'll see a guy named Hank in a yellow rain slicker. He'll take you to the Whopper-Lair, but you have to make it there in 4 minutes, or we take your bike.

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
bibs said:
MMike was kidding he knows how people get abotu where the traisl are and such.

Yea, none of my guys went of anything big, just rode some berms and checked it all out. Lars and I havent been up there in 2 years.
next time you guy go up there PM me and i'll meet you up there!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
How can it be that secret, there is a sign for it afterall.... AHAHA.

Lesson 1 in naming a trail. - Be more original than just calling it after a freeway exit# off of a major US freeway....

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
bibs said:
and americans are sue happy, PLUS if you spent years building this trail, you wouldnt want any one to know either. Plus, Half the people on these websites, couldnt hit the stuff on this trail! Its freakin huge!
Half? More like two-thirds.

Those trails have evoled something fierce over the last year or two for sure. I actually thought those pics were of a forbidden trail about an hour north of there. D'oh!!! I've said way too much!:eek:

Big B said:
That's why I haven't bothered to go yet. I'm afraid I'll hurt myself.:ouch:
Amen brother, no way I could ride half that stuff...or even want to

Side note, I think its funny when people get mad cuase no one will tell them where it is, then if oyu do...you get..."Man, I went there and teh **** was huge" Why hike an hour just to look? And Im not saying one in perticular but ....

HTnickS

Chimp
Jun 29, 2004
North Bend WAShington
oly said:
How can it be that secret, there is a sign for it afterall.... AHAHA.

Lesson 1 in naming a trail. - Be more original than just calling it after a freeway exit# off of a major US freeway....
Actually it did have a different name than dos siete a long time ago. It was turnpike but then no one really called it that b/c the trail changed so much.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Whatever it's called, that place is sick. A few of us hit it up today and we hit a large portion of the medium-ish stuff. It was the first time I've been up there since they re-routed the top log line...cleared it after my third try! There's still a TON of stuff there I won't even consider doing, but it's all so well built - blows the mind.