Quantcast

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
Got my Boxxer from Stoney98 yesterday,put it on last night and hit the local dh course this morning at 9 o'clock.Having never ridden a Boxxer i had no idea what to expect from this fork.IMHO this fork rocks!!!!!!!!! It feels like nothing I have ever ridden before(i've had a JrT,SuperT,Shiver and a Breakout).It felt unbelievebly smooth through the rock gardens,don't know if that's the right term to describe it but it the best i could come up with.The faster you go the better the fork feels and it seems to make my Straight 8 a much faster ride,just point,shoot,and let 'er eat.As I get use to the fork I'm sure it will be even better.

On a side note Stoney98 delivered the fork on time,in the condition described and i would buy from him again without hesitation.I see the bad seller threads from time to time so I thought I would let you all know that if Mark has something for sale you want you can buy without worry.

Pow pow

Chimp
Nov 18, 2003
Scotland
Well I dont know how you managed to have fun on a Boxxer, everybody knows they suck :rolleyes:

Only messng about dude, glad you are liking the new fork. I had a similar sort of thing a couple of months ago, I went from a shiver to a dorado and could instantly feel the difference, I love it when you put something new on the bike and can instantly tell the difference :thumb:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I like rock shox, because unlike marzochi they are THERE at the races tuning forks for cheap....

Pow pow

Chimp
Nov 18, 2003
Scotland
Originally posted by mack
I like rock shox, because unlike marzochi they are THERE at the races tuning forks for cheap....
Ohhhhhhh I really didn't want to start a bitching match.
I am sure rockshox are a really good company. I have never seen them at any races but then again I race in the UK and have never seen any of the big companys at a race. It is cool that they turn up and do work on peoples forks for cheap :thumb:

thaflyinfatman

Turbo Monkey
Jul 20, 2002
Victoria
Boxxers are a great fork when you're really flogging them hard. If you just want to cruise down the trails, they feel pretty crap, but once you start really pinning it, they're excellent.