Quantcast

WTF is with this diablo forum?

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
Seriously what the **** is with these stupid ass posts....if its a gear question, take it to the downhill section you'll get more answers there then here. if your gonna bitch about how bmxers make fun of you take it to the general forum. could we seriously get a stupid posts section and a bitching because my vagina hurts section?

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
lol, the only reason i put stuff in the diablo fourm is because it is mostly local people i am trying to talk to

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
ok well you'll probably get more information about gear in the downhill section then here. stop flooding this forum with non sense.

Frorider1

Monkey
Apr 28, 2006
ok, sorry for "flooding the forum" i am new at this site and i didnt reall explor it yet
you must be new to the sport too, you had no clue most of the pro mtb riders ride bmx as well did you? Sorry to break your heart, go hate on rollerbladers now.

remdog

Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
Durango
you must be new to the sport too, you had no clue most of the pro mtb riders ride bmx as well did you? Sorry to break your heart, go hate on rollerbladers now.
damn right. espically since eiter way bmxs do some **** i wouldnt do and i DH and Dhers do some **** bmxers wouldnt do. man people gotta learn to respect other peopls intrest

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Hey - go easy on giant. He's a new guy, just like we all were at one point.

Seriously what the **** is with these stupid ass posts....if its a gear question, take it to the downhill section you'll get more answers there then here. if your gonna bitch about how bmxers make fun of you take it to the general forum. could we seriously get a stupid posts section and a bitching because my vagina hurts section?
LOL...

You have a point there...

Without digging up the past I think people are reacting to the forum as a whole community unto itself. But the cool thing about RM is that you don't have to know someone to get a straight or eductated answer about something (usually :) ) So don't worry about asking questions in the DH forum or anywhere else - we're all here to help one another.... Remember there are no stupid questions - only obnoxious douchebags who give snotty answers. :biggrin:

But like what snow was saying, if you have tech questions or gear questions they will definitely get answered more quickly by more people in the other forums. I'd be more than happy to help answer any questions you may have about Marz 888's, Sundays, Fox DHX's, Tires, etc.... over there :biggrin:

...sooo sn0wboarder - being a member of the Dirty Jersey club myself since birth, from the looks of your avatar I'm guessing your from Sparta? :biggrin:

Just a shot in the dark though... could be wrong.

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
...sooo sn0wboarder - being a member of the Dirty Jersey club myself since birth, from the looks of your avatar I'm guessing your from Sparta? :biggrin:

Just a shot in the dark though... could be wrong.
Hah actually I come from Poland. But I must say 300 was a great movie. Very motivational....

Aside from that, I hope I didn't scare the kid but I'm glad you see where I was going. I come to this section to see riding pictures, experiences, trail updates, news etc. etc...you know to get away from all that technical expensive bike stuff.