Quantcast

Wumpus is out of surgery...

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
I went to the doc today. I was really worried he was going to be cranking on the screws to alter the alignment or something today, but he just removed the stitches and told me to come back in four weeks.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
I went to the doc today. I was really worried he was going to be cranking on the screws to alter the alignment or something today, but he just removed the stitches and told me to come back in four weeks.
Cool - with you out for the next month, I am gonna kick your ass when we go to AR.

*who am I kidding??? I don't ever ride. :(

J

JRB

Woohoo - Wumpus is gonna be back in action for my ass kickins I'll be dealin' out. :thumb:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Well, that wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be. Quite interesting to have somebody unscrewing metal rods out of your hand.

Still can't f'in ride.:mumble: Bone isn't healed all the way yet, but they can't leave the fixator on any longer or the joint would fuse.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Wumpus said:
Well, that wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be. Quite interesting to have somebody unscrewing metal rods out of your hand.

Still can't f'in ride.:mumble: Bone isn't healed all the way yet, but they can't leave the fixator on any longer or the joint would fuse.
Are you gonna be healed in time for Arkansas Monkeyfest?

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Cool. If not, then you can always be a shuttle bunny along with TTGF :thumb:.

J

JRB

DNA said:
Cool. If not, then you can always be a shuttle bunny along with TTGF :thumb:.
I'm already plannin' to take him along as my bitch, so that'll be cool. We'll leave him with the girls. I'll pick him up some wine coolers for the trip. :rofl:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
My last doctor appointment was yesterday. Everything healed up nicely and I got the all clear. I'm nearly at my full range of motion and the Doc said it would continue to get better for up to a year.

I also snagged my X-ray while I was there.

Better late than never.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
No more Wumpusing on rocks. Healing vibes! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Haha i suppose i should look at the date.... insert continued healing vibes....:p