Quantcast

Wut bike

train998

Chimp
Jun 28, 2008
I need help I have a dimond back and I wanna up grade and get a better. I am trying to figure out wut one to get.
:monkeydance::monkey::monkeydance:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Wut - What
dimond back - Diamondback
wanna - Want to
up grade - Upgrade

Also there are 50 models of Diamondback bikes. I recommend the Orion for the full cro-moly construction...

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
I wanna up grade and get a better.
Get a better what?

On another topic...
Diamondback still exists as a quality MTB company? I guess they're in the shop, but all I ever see on trails is overwhelmingly Transition, Norco, Kona, Giant, a Specialized or two and maybe some others, but not Diamondback.... It's area specific, I know.

You'll fit right in at pinkbike, at least for the time being...

Last edited:

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
I like Transition bikes but they are a bit expensive, especially since you are coming from a Diamondback.

I would look for a good used bike on craigslist. Often times you will find good deals on a Kona Stinky, specialized fsr or Big Hit and Santa Cruz Bullit, VP free or heckler.

Out of those i recommend santa cruz or specialized most because i am not a huge kona fan. All good bikes that hold up well. Nothing wrong with a used bike and they will all take a huge beating!

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
oh also i recently saw some Giant Reign's on and Iron Horse Yakuza's. Those would work for you as well and probably be a little less than the Santa Cruz/specialized bikes.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
train998 ( mailto:<redacted> ) has reported this post:

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3179326#post3179326

This is part of this thread:
Wut bike
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215978

This is the reason that the user gave:
i didn't do anything to him and he is acting like an ass
A couple people called you out because you made yourself look like a complete idiot, and you said that they were all "homos." I'd say that warrants a response.

This isn't a site full of morons who insist on typing in instant messenger-shorthand. Speak normally or don't participate.