Quantcast

wuts up

5150Kon

Chimp
Apr 29, 2004
hey wuts goin on, just registered here, is anyone around the sac/roseville area? im lookin for some pple to ride with during he day, need togetback in shape, get some tips, etc.. wanna getback into biking, and get ready for downhill.

SpuTTer916

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
The OV
No kidding? I'm in Orangevale, the Pecan track is about 5 minutes from my house, I just found out about it last week. Went out on my lunch and checked it out, pretty cool. When do you ride it?

5150Kon

Chimp
Apr 29, 2004
awesome, went overthere today to check it out, didnt do any riding, just scoped it out, definatly gunna behittin that up next week

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
look for me, big & tall kid on a nicolai slalom bike... Say hi...

just dont go on sundays... the security guards don't open the gate on sunday :(

SpuTTer916

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
The OV
I've only been once as I just discovered it the other week. But I plan on going at lunch during the week when I can. What time/days are you guys normally out there?

I ride a black Gemini.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
I'm there after work during the week. I generally stay away from that place on the weekends... waaaaay to many kids.

I'm heading there in a just a couple min too...

SpuTTer916

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
The OV
Auh ok. I was there around lunch time, midweek. I had the track to myself. I'll try to swing by sometime later in the day to check you out.

SpuTTer916

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
The OV
Swung by tonight on my way to volleyball. Didnt see you out there, but there were a lot of kids tearing it up. I was there at 7:10.

5150Kon

Chimp
Apr 29, 2004
i think im gunna head out sometime after 4 tomoro. see if ican make an ass out of myself, lol.

sputter, where do u work? and do u ride u bike o work.?

SpuTTer916

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
The OV
Naw, I dont ride my bike to work. I just moved to Orangevale recently. I work from home most of the week, which happens to be right next to the BMX track at Pecan. I've been wanting to work on my jumping skills, so I think it's a good place for me to be. Although I dont think I have the best bike for it.