Quantcast

x jobs

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I watched Sicko last night - my favorite part was the scene where GW was talking to the working class woman who said she worked three jobs. Shrub's response "Three Jobs! Well isn't that uniquely American. Good for you!"

Huh?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Reminds me of a conversation I had with our asshole VP of sales. He was complaining how our parts staff has no dedication, they are out of here at exactly 5:00 every day. I had to explain to him that we paid them crap and almost all of them had to leave to go work their second jobs as cashiers. I still don't think he really understood the situation.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Reminds me of a conversation I had with our asshole VP of sales. He was complaining how our parts staff has no dedication, they are out of here at exactly 5:00 every day. I had to explain to him that we paid them crap and almost all of them had to leave to go work their second jobs as cashiers. I still don't think he really understood the situation.
Sounds like a lack of commitment to me... I'll bet none of them offer to blow him either. No wonder they don't progress.