Quantcast

x-post from the south - new *video*

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
yeah, all the stunts are on one piece of property called planet zod's. Eventually the whole 2.5-3 acres are going to be planked trail. :)

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
That's funny, the full sized file was over 300 meg! I had a guy rip it down to 30. I thought that wasn't too big. Guess it depends on connection...

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
yey after 2 freaking hours i download it ...

music is little crapy!!, some country, trance or whatever was that music , if you put some gangsta rap or (better) metal it will be better !

how is guy who "broke" his arm when he fall down (or whatever is wrong with his arm) ?

every thing is great except music, i mean movie is great , nice rides and nice course but music--no words :dead:

which guy are you on that movie i mean which bike is yours ?

kellybike

Chimp
Mar 12, 2005
NorCal
That was cool as hell. Good footage

and that guy's wrist was hangin' off off at a weird angle. yuk
And big ups to the Schwinn Varsity guy... it proves that it's not what you have it is what you do with it...within reason of course.

But again, very nicely done

TM1

Monkey
Jul 19, 2002
Central NC
I personnally take offence at anyone bad mouthing Southern rock music, Especially Hank! Long live the South!! And DAMN Proud of it!!

Damn Carpetbaggers

My hat's off to all the work ya'll have put in.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
TM1 said:
I personnally take offence at anyone bad mouthing Southern rock music, Especially Hank! Long live the South!! And DAMN Proud off it!!

Damn Carpetbaggers

My hat's off to all the work ya'll have put in.
Couldn't have said it better myself, I was waiting for someone to speak up. :)

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
Great history shoutout with the carpetbagger comment, but I have to admit the opening song left me scratching my head....I'm just not down with the country music scene (personal preference). But setting up almost 3 acres of planks and whatnot requires a ton of labor....hats off to you guys.

maro

Chimp
May 2, 2005
SLC
nice, i broke my arm the same way when i was 10. still have the scars from surgery and where the bone stuck out. sick video.

TM1

Monkey
Jul 19, 2002
Central NC
Well, I'm not down with all the head banger Punk noise that ussually goes with the bike vids. That goes for the Gansta Rap and Metal too. Give me some old high lonesome or Lynard Skynard and I'll just sit here sippin' my white with a smile on my face.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
It is nice to see all that footage put together!! Seems like we've been filming forever... Good work Tiles