Quantcast

Xbox one

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
ninderpo is definitely not on the same level. That's not always a bad thing, but man, they are not where they were in the old snes days. I never had a gaycube but people seemed to love those too. We have a wii, but I can't be dicked to buy anything besides "NEW Shoop Wooper Bros pt 80 NEW ALSO". I bought a wii fit after playing one drunk on christmas, but I haven't really touched it since.

moar graphics doesn't mean a better game anymore.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ninderpo is definitely not on the same level. That's not always a bad thing, but man, they are not where they were in the old snes days. I never had a gaycube but people seemed to love those too. We have a wii, but I can't be dicked to buy anything besides "NEW Shoop Wooper Bros pt 80 NEW ALSO". I bought a wii fit after playing one drunk on christmas, but I haven't really touched it since.

moar graphics doesn't mean a better game anymore.
yea, what they lack in pixel pushing they make up for with outside the box thinking and gameplay. note how quickly microsoft and sony had motion input equivalents to the wii controller.

what's kind of a shame is that the latest zelda game (skyward shword) was the first game that really used the wiimote to its full potential integrated with the gameplay, and it was probably one of the last major launches for the system.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
yea, what they lack in pixel pushing they make up for with outside the box thinking and gameplay. note how quickly microsoft and sony had motion input equivalents to the wii controller.

what's kind of a shame is that the latest zelda game (skyward shword) was the first game that really used the wiimote to its full potential integrated with the gameplay, and it was probably one of the last major launches for the system.
We bought a wii awhile back and it didn't get much use until one drunken night I showed my wife and some friends how to play super bomberman... That was the only damn game anyone would play. Ah well.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My son and I like to get drunk and play Wii games. Since I moved out and left my TV at the old place, I've been stealing the projector and PS3 from work. While I still don't care for the controller (I'm a PC gamer), there are some pretty damn fun games for it.

Maddie and I played Ragdoll Kung Fu for hours on Saturday.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We bought a wii awhile back and it didn't get much use until one drunken night I showed my wife and some friends how to play super bomberman... That was the only damn game anyone would play. Ah well.
i too, have spent many a drunken nights playing super bomberman. it is indeed awesome.

my first encounter with bomberman was on gameboy. original gameboy.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
i too, have spent many a drunken nights playing super bomberman. it is indeed awesome.

my first encounter with bomberman was on gameboy. original gameboy.
Oh no slight against bomberman, but had I known that was the only game anyone would play I could have just bought a game cube and 4 controllers for $50