Quantcast

XC country question

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
Originally posted by Yossarian
I live in an urban area, if i ride the trails at a local park and just do a couple of small loops, am I a cross country rider? Please help me dfine myself.:D
Depends. Do you shave your legs? Wear a breathe rite strip? :eek:

Mecannoman

Chimp
Mar 16, 2003
hovering
I live in an urban area, if i ride the trails at a local park and just do a couple of small loops, am I a cross country rider? Please help me dfine myself.:D
You need to cycle across a country to attain the status of a cross country rider.

I consider myself a cross-the-street rider. (XTS):D

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Technically speaking you're a RTTAALPAJDACOSL'er. Why doesn't RM have a RTTAALPAJDACOSL forum?

VTinCT

Flexmaster Flexy Flex
Sep 24, 2001
Lost in the woods...
Dude, no way are you XC!! You're HARDCORE urban! Best get some gnarly tats and a few extra piercings....and fill your waterbottle with bourbon! (seems by your avatar you've got that one covered!):thumb:

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Originally posted by VTinCT
Dude, no way are you XC!! You're HARDCORE urban! Best get some gnarly tats and a few extra piercings....and fill your waterbottle with bourbon! (seems by your avatar you've got that one covered!):thumb:
drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat, I am a hucker

VTinCT

Flexmaster Flexy Flex
Sep 24, 2001
Lost in the woods...
drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat drop to flat, I am a hucker
...sounds painful!:eek: :p

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
cripes, already with the fricken letters.

ok o k. if you have a park and stay in it long enough, you are riding cross country as long as your ride doesn't primarily involve pavement. . . but picnic tables are allowed.