Quantcast

***Xmas GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Have a great day y'all!

We are departing now for today's ride. This is going to hurt.

The weather here is amazing. T-shirt and shorts on Christmas. Awesome.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Mariko has emptied her stocking but we convinced her that presents under the tree must wait for her little sister.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Blizzarding out here. At the shop, waiting for the hordes. Gonna be a busy day...Merry X-Hannucas to y'all!
Edit: Ten more inches of fresh at the Village.
Deepest December since record keeping.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Merry Christmas, sinners. Skiing at Mount Snow today. The place is dead and the skiing is good. Santa did not come to my house last night because my wife is Jewish.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Merry Coca Cola commercialization of a pagan tradition used to celebrate the alleged virgin birth of the Christian God's son, who happens to also be the Christian God, day! I hope the fat man came in your chimney and gave you a big package.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Merry Xmas ya filthy bastards! Gots me a new pair of snowshoes and some snow to go with them...dog has already destroyed the latest indestructible toy. Wife got an inflatable T Rex costume...do with that information as you wish :brows:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Merry Xmas monkeys. I ate lots of food and am now taking an Xmas poop.

Then I am gonna go to the trails and do some cutting/benching cause I git's me some new toolz.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Up since 5am. Child didn't get presents until 7:30 anyways. MIL got me a Soda Stream. It's nice, but I hadn't bought one because long-term they are more expensive than the LeCroix's I get at Costco currently. It is more environmentally friendly from the reuse of bottles vs. cans. I also need to figure out new flavors now...

Currently at hospital as Wifey got sick this am. Meh.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Christmas roast duck was very festive. Then on to new doohickey testing. Now observing the footaje, sipping Hoppy Adventure DIPA from Harpoon.

Warning: full frontal east coast roxx & roots
Warning 2: audio sucks

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Christmas roast duck was very festive. Then on to new doohickey testing. Now observing the footaje, sipping Hoppy Adventure DIPA from Harpoon.

Warning: full frontal east coast roxx & roots
Warning 2: audio sucks
Rux on roxx
Or
"Where's the trail?"

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Up since 5am. Child didn't get presents until 7:30 anyways. MIL got me a Soda Stream. It's nice, but I hadn't bought one because long-term they are more expensive than the LeCroix's I get at Costco currently. It is more environmentally friendly from the reuse of bottles vs. cans. I also need to figure out new flavors now...

Currently at hospital as Wifey got sick this am. Meh.
I've used a soda stream for a few years, IMHO the flavors all suck. What I like is the convenience of not having to haul the bottles home from the store. I drink 2 or 3 a day. You will like it. :thumb:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I've used a soda stream for a few years, IMHO the flavors all suck. What I like is the convenience of not having to haul the bottles home from the store. I drink 2 or 3 a day. You will like it. :thumb:
That's what I've heard. It's not hard to just get misc. fruit juices and extracts from the store though.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This pretty much sums up how I feel about right now.

At least 5.5 hours on the bike today. Over 25 river crossings and countless rock gardens.

Will post more pics when back in wifi range.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

At least 5.5 hours on the bike today. Over 25 river crossings and countless rock gardens.

should have warned you about the crossings...i guess that's why i usually start at the beginning of laurel... :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

I am afraid we need some close up pics of those rocks.