Quantcast

( Y ) *Freederp GMT* ( Y )

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Commuting in Fog this AM.
August Fogs, orange and black caterpillar stripe patterns, Ryan St. Lawrence GoFund Me, and my first pair of Spandex Road shorts all new things to process today.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Got a sailboat regatta tomorrow morning with my dad and uncle. It's been a couple years since I've raced on a boat but I'm sure it'll all come back to me. Plus, it is on my dad's new (to us) boat that I've only been on twice so far. This could get interesting...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fell asleep last night somewhere between 8-9, still feel like I could sleep for another few hours.

Need to get back on the bike, but damn is my ass and hip sore from Wednesday.

Where's my coffee...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Sign the final round of papers tonight for the mortgage refinance. Will be nice to get that off my back and reap the benefits.

Also took some time to set up the suspension on my bike. Apparently I had it WAY too stiff. Meh, oddly enough I'm not a stickler about such things.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
woke up at 5. am le tired.

last night's ride was not a great success. felt sleepy and sluggish. which has been the story of my summer. so I've scheduled a physical w my doctor; to see if it's just lack of sleep due to the kids, or maybe something else. i suspect job stress might have something to do with it too.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
I ate shit while riding my bike last night. You know those crashes when you get up and realize that all of your body parts are still functioning properly, that was one of those.

Is it weekend time yet?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Fitz tonight at the zoo, it will be hot as balls out there. Company picnic on the mountain tomorrow. I can't bring my bike, but rentals are "free until gone" so I am hoping to get there early and grab a big bike. I just want to get one or two runs in for fun.

Its Friday, yay.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
3 cords of wood delivered before i left for work. have the bike for a ride with a coworker today. haven't ridden with him before, but he's originally from switzerland and is a big downhiller, so should be a good time. likely beers and food after ride.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I drove the Land Cruiser in, because planned thunderstorms and general dark and stormy looking skies. I hope Food Truck Friday doesn't get rained out.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Weekend 2 out of 3 for state qualifiers starting tonight!

Trying to scam on some Olympic streaming for BMX finals at le work in a bit...

Here's a little 'snap crackle pop' from yesterday's quarter finals!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Eventually I will run out of car parts to replace, but for now the parts order just keeps growing. Swapping out all 4 wheel bearings (whole hub replacement, yay)
why does the track look like a tennis court?
Because Rio?

Performance turf, its all the rage and stuff.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
3 cords of wood delivered before i left for work. have the bike for a ride with a coworker today. haven't ridden with him before, but he's originally from switzerland and is a big downhiller, so should be a good time. likely beers and food after ride.
How much is a cord of wood down where you live?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Damnit, I am supposed to be sleeping before going to work at 1800, but no, deputy knocks on the door to let me know I have been subpoenaed as a witness in two effing weeks at 0945 hours... and of course I work that night

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
How much is a cord of wood down where you live?
a lot. i paid $260 / cord delivered for mixed seasoned hardwood. still a better deal than oil or electric (we have a heat pump, which is horrible). and sadly gas is not available in our neighborhood. i could get it a lot cheaper if i got unseasoned or timbers and split myself, but i don't have the space to start storing 2+ years of firewood at a time, and don't have the time these days to cut / split myself.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
a lot. i paid $260 / cord delivered for mixed seasoned hardwood. still a better deal than oil or electric (we have a heat pump, which is horrible). and sadly gas is not available in our neighborhood. i could get it a lot cheaper if i got unseasoned or timbers and split myself, but i don't have the space to start storing 2+ years of firewood at a time, and don't have the time these days to cut / split myself.
260 for seasoned isn't that bad. Going rate up here is 200 to 225 for seasoned. I had 5 cord last fall and only burned 2 last winter. I will burn the other 3 this year and pick up some tree length to split over the fall.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What sort of backwoods, podunk town do you live in? :confused: :D
dude its really fucking weird. every other street in our neighborhood has it. i talked to some of the original residents, back in the '60's when they were building the neighborhood not enough people on the street wanted gas, so they didn't run the lines. effing retarded.

our township has it's own water aquafier, so we have that going for us.