Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
When two players from the same team do basically the same thing two weeks in a row shouldn't the team also be held responsible?

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
When two players from the same team do basically the same thing two weeks in a row shouldn't the team also be held responsible?
isn't 50 years of misery and 1 single play off win enough for us fans to have to go through? Holding the team accountable only makes them worse for me.....

and yes, I agree with you 100%. They are fucking dirtballs, and they suck at football....I'd fine the team.

Sounds like Suh won his appeal.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Buffalo has no first round pick, and neither Winston nor Mariota will last past the top 10. You're safe.
unless winston is accused of sexual assault again or five finger discounts some crab legs...

Last edited:

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
OH well, it was a fun ride with the Cardinals. They still improved over last year (11 wins to 10), and were the first to clinch a playoff spot. To do anything more with a 3rd-string QB is difficult enough, let alone on the road.

Still, thank you for a great season, AZ!!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I really, really hoped they wouldn't hire Rex Ryan.

But the optimistic side of me says that players love playing for the guy. And there's a lot to be said for that.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
THERE ARE PLAYOFF GAMES BEING PLAYED FFS.

LOL at the Cowboys.

Didn't think I'd care about this Indy/Denver game, but I am finding myself rooting for the Colts. I don't know why.