Quantcast

***Y U no Monderp GMT?***

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
at home, waiting for the granite guy to come install the counters.... jesus I hope he doesn't delay again. we might have the renos done this week. fingers crossed.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning monkeys, 6 AM here and off to work in light blowing snow, I believe we're expecting 1 to 3 inches and it looks like target has been set.

Like the snow but hate the blow... unless there's hookers.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I plan to spend my academic day today on the phone with people to ensure everyone is on board with closing time and specifics.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Indiana though. :disgust:
For the love of whatever, don't do it!

I am tired today and woke up with a headache. Might take off early, if nothing implodes or explodes here at work.

Goal of the day is to get the Saint brakes off my DH bike mounted to the trail bike, until I get some replacement hardware.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello imho. I could not finish my swim workout this morning. It was a tough workout, but mostly I am just a really bad, horrible, shitty, just awful swimmer. I got through 2100 of 2500 yards before darth bailing.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
don't break a leg this year.
Yeah I think my wife will be a bit more deliberate in putting on her Ice Treads correctly this year. I can still hear her giving me shit for taking my time and making sure my ice treads were correctly on my boots while she had hers "on" She went 5 steps before she fell and the ankle snapped. Um guess who did not fasten them right? Now she understands why I am anal about putting gear on correctly.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yeah I think my wife will be a bit more deliberate in putting on her Ice Treads correctly this year. I can still hear her giving me shit for taking my time and making sure my ice treads were correctly on my boots while she had hers "on" She went 5 steps before she fell and the ankle snapped. Um guess who did not fasten them right? Now she understands why I am anal about putting gear on correctly.
As she was laying there in agony did you make her tell you that you were right and she was sorry?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
As she was laying there in agony did you make her tell you that you were right and she was sorry?
naw we still had a mile + to go to reach camp, it was 15* and almost dark. Fast tape job then I helped her hobble back to the camper. Once there I asked if she wanted to go to Yosemite EMS? her reply was: they will just splint it right and you have the same gear here correct? so I splinted it, she had a beer or two, some dinner and we called it a night. Took her to Merced Kaiser the next day. She is a tough stubborn woman

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Busy weekend! Gymnastics practice, Polar Express, kids birthday party, finished Christmas shopping, put up the lights, Sunday School, Matilda the Musical and even managed to hit the hot tub. Winning!!!! This week should be relatively uneventful. I need to choose new literature for my bands and my jazz band is performing at 2 local senior luncheons. I do NEED to get my arse in gear and ship my RM SS gift.

I need to decide if I'm filling the growler with local brew or not. It's a cool Kelty Growler (made by innate gear).

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Gad our holiday party Saturday night. It was a ton of fun. We made the right call and had babysitters in the basement to herd the kids. While there were a few breaches, for the most part it was adults upstairs and kids down. Very, very nice.

Ran errands yesterday. Got Wifey a new Columbia ski jacket from the outlet. After coupons, store giftcards (from last purchase), and the onsite discount, spent $71.25 on a $290 3-1 jacket with Omni-heat liners in both the inner and shell.

///M problems again this morning. The rear drive-side door wouldn't close this morning.It just thuds and bounces open. I got lucky that I was planning on leaving early to get bagels on the way in, so I was able to run back in and get Haley ready for school. I managed to get her dropped off and to work on time. Now I need to sort out the door.

On a side note, I almost bought a salvage Impreza off copart last night. 100k, totaled on hail damage, $100 current bid. I still might do it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I came into work this morning and found this in my inbox:
Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatesdonate02@qq.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://www.cnet.com/news/bill-and-melinda-gates-top-forbes-list-as-most-philanthropic-americans/

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.
$5M, I'm out bitches.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
Ran errands yesterday. Got Wifey a new Columbia ski jacket from the outlet. After coupons, store giftcards (from last purchase), and the onsite discount, spent $71.25 on a $290 3-1 jacket with Omni-heat liners in both the inner and shell.
Columbia jacket that costs $290? Da fuq? :think:

///M problems again this morning. The rear drive-side door wouldn't close this morning.It just thuds and bounces open. I got lucky that I was planning on leaving early to get bagels on the way in, so I was able to run back in and get Haley ready for school. I managed to get her dropped off and to work on time. Now I need to sort out the door.
///Duct ///Tape?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
///M problems again this morning. The rear drive-side door wouldn't close this morning.It just thuds and bounces open.
German engineering brilliance - plastics that expire shortly after expected warranty period. Malfunctioning doors (locks, latches, gears, handles) are quite $$$ painful.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Gad our holiday party Saturday night. It was a ton of fun. We made the right call and had babysitters in the basement to herd the kids. While there were a few breaches, for the most part it was adults upstairs and kids down. Very, very nice.
:thumb:

Yuna remained sick and Jessica got antsy about leaving her at the sitter. I figured it was kinder to all to leave myself home as well without my chattering social companion about. :D

On a side note, I almost bought a salvage Impreza off copart last night. 100k, totaled on hail damage, $100 current bid. I still might do it.
:nelsonhaha:

How much in fees for that copart auction? $1000?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:thumb:

Yuna remained sick and Jessica got antsy about leaving her at the sitter. I figured it was kinder to all to leave myself home as well without my chattering social companion about. :D

:nelsonhaha:

How much in fees for that copart auction? $1000?
I figured as much. ~$200.