Quantcast

***Y U no Monderp GMT?***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Averaging an inch of rain a day since the start of the month. I have a new roof seal I need to install in my car to stop the leak, but it hasn't been dry enough to put it in yet. Good thing my driveway is slanted so all the water just pools behind the seat. :rofl:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Averaging an inch of rain a day since the start of the month. I have a new roof seal I need to install in my car to stop the leak, but it hasn't been dry enough to put it in yet. Good thing my driveway is slanted so all the water just pools behind the seat. :rofl:
That sounds....smelly.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
German engineering brilliance - plastics that expire shortly after expected warranty period. Malfunctioning doors (locks, latches, gears, handles) are quite $$$ painful.
the drawback of owning a mkII VW....occasionally ripping the door handle off a frozen door in the winter.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Is it a ///Forester?
:rofl: Damn targa top on the Corvette has a leaky halo seal (common for a 14 year old car that has had the top off a lot). I might take it to my buddies tomorrow if the rain isn't too bad. The standing water is a bitch and it was all ice this morning.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, about eleven ish give or take inches of snow here.. I have corporal training tonight and evals on Friday. Still looking pretty good for the promo for me, just need to see how it goes from here

Cleaned up some construction debris from work that has been going on here.
Built and painted a bike rack for the Moonlander.
Pedaled into Vergennes, ate lunch, and pedaled back home.
Did some trail maintenance.
Noticed that crocus and daffodil shoots are up.
Laid out on the lawn and scratched the cat.

It's fucking December 14th in Vermont?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Great ride today.
Sessioned the bong shed to tame the back, then cruised the woods for 2.5 hrs in conditions ranging from drizzling fog, straight up rain and bright sunshine.
Other than a lone bow hunter I had the place to myself.

GTF2.JPG

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Still laying around the house, my daughter is all over the place and it's great to spend time with her. Once she started walking it's been on like donkey kong. Have backed off the narcotics to where they're just helping me sleep at night. Them drugs are fuckin knarly.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Mechanic gave me a do not buy on the Toureg and the Volvo. He said If I buy the Volvo he will work on it. But not the Toureg.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if you live in the denver area you can see the black angels at the gothic on 12/30 & 12/31....

lucky fucks.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Wait...is it Monday?
Skied Kirkwood today & it was stellar. gave a new chef from the area a ride & he gave me a bag of nugs. score.
Digging Tahoe so far. the skiing has been pretty BA.
going back to Vegas this week to get the rest of my stuff & to put my sweet buddy Jack down.
gonna miss that pup.
*sigh*

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Sorry re: Jack TN, been there many times.
Thanks.
Gave him a dream life for a pup. someone didnt want him & treated like shit at some point before we got him.
Feel pretty good about all our time spent together.
I cant wait to rescue another mutt.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
effing read light runner. Biatch on a cell coming from my left at 50mph never even slowed down and blew through the signal a good 4 seconds after the light went green for me. Good thing I always check the traffic to both sides before rolling.