Quantcast

***Y u no thursday GMT?***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Wife and I have an appt after work today to get our taxes done. Hopefully we get a bunch more money back this year since we get to claim our little one. Fingers crossed!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My baby turned one month old yesterday:

I'm sure she'll find these photos positively mortifying in the future. :D

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Annual performance review this afternoon. Joy! Keeping my fingers crossed for news of a solid raise and/or promotion, otherwise I may be looking for a new job.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Bunch of estimates today during the break in the weather, outlining the content of our new website in preparation of monday's development meeting, then food shopping/packing up for the weekend of sledding/ice fishing/rednecking in Maine.

Got to get the kids in school for a few hours to maintain the facade of good attendance, then pull 'em out around noon and start the 7 hour drive + 10mi sled shuttle to hunting camp. Friday will be a long day.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

So stoked!!! So tomorrow after work, my company is flying us all to Tahoe. I am booked for 2 hours on Sat/Sun for snowmobiling at Zepher Cove. I have never been on a sled, but figured my back would do better than it would on a board.

I haven't snowboarded in about 8 years and didn't do it much since 2000. I figured Tahoe may not be the best place to dust off my board related skills. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Movers showing up today. When they called yesterday to figure out what kind of packing materials to bring they were a little confused on how I owned no bed, desk, table or chairs but had 3 rooms worth of stereo equipment and 6 bicycles.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Tonight or tomorrow I will finally find out what I owe or what I am getting back for taxes this year. My mother in law is staying the night at our place and she is also our tax person/financial planner.

After I find that out, I can hopefully pull the trigger on buying a new bike. I would really like to ride a new bike for my birthday next week. =]

Oh yeah! Also set up a tattoo appointment to start a leg sleeve for the 16th. Should be fun!

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Hi everyone! I just realized that I haven't seen the refugees in a while... did they jump ship already?

Have dinner with the girls tonight--stoked!

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Today's webfound: "As a commercial fishing captain my step dad wouldn't eat crabs for years. They had found a human corpse floating in it's rain gear and when they pulled it up instead of a face in the hood opening it was a mass of blue crabs."