Quantcast

ya think?

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
MudGrrl said:
to me, she always looks like she's gonna chew her own face off.

kind of like the face on that avatar of yours.
that thing looks like it'd do a number on any nuts tossed it's way. :)

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
binary visions said:
Oh, it does. Just ask OMGF.
just imagine seein a bunch of those coming at ya in your back yard.
(the squirrels, not condi.)

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Echo said:
I swear to you all that if that bitch gets elected president, I will move to another country. Mark those words.
Hey man, if she runs for presidency, she'll have the Bush family in her corner financing her campaign and <cough>...manipulating and cheating...<cough> the polls.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
This country is far too racist and sexist to elect a black woman as president, or a white woman for that matter.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
Tenchiro said:
This country is far too racist and sexist to elect a black woman as president, or a white woman for that matter.

you mean white witch ?

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Echo said:
I swear to you all that if that bitch gets elected president, I will move to another country. Mark those words.
My very liberal pastor knew her on a first name basis back at UC Berkley before she was ever really associated with Bush... I'm afraid to ask what he thinks of her now, all he has really said is that she was a very nice person. IMOP, she is a tool of the GOP.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Chunky Munkey said:
Ya, and here's a drum stick to bang that drum with.

:D
probably better looking than the imaginary 19 year old you banged on your vacation.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
In 2008 you all will be calling her Madam President.

:p
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Condi can't become Pres. Not because she is a black woman but because she is single. The L word would slip out during the campaign and the nazi-cons would freak out.

I always thought she looked like a pissed off terrier.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
kinghami3 said:
My very liberal pastor knew her on a first name basis back at UC Berkley before she was ever really associated with Bush... I'm afraid to ask what he thinks of her now, all he has really said is that she was a very nice person. IMOP, she is a tool of the GOP.
O' fo' sho', but she's getting paaaaiid in this mf...

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Westy said:
The L word would slip out during the campaign and the nazi-cons would freak out.
I can't see the Dems having the balls to play that dirty. You think the ultra-conservatives would sabotage her like that during the primaries?

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
ohio said:
I can't see the Dems having the balls to play that dirty. You think the ultra-conservatives would sabotage her like that during the primaries?
The Dems wouldn't have the stones to do that.

If the ultra-cons didn't want her, yeah, they would sabotage her like that. No doubt about it.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
ohio said:
Are you crazy? Dont you remember John Edwards vs. Dick Cheney in the debates :rofl:

"VP Cheney's daughter is...a...uh....Lesbian" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Good stuff there.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
BurlyShirley said:
Are you crazy? Dont you remember John Edwards vs. Dick Cheney in the debates :rofl:

"VP Cheney's daughter is...a...uh....Lesbian" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Good stuff there.
Yeah you saw how awkward he was trying to use a known fact. Now imagine him trying to throw out a wild speculation in the same manner.

Like I said, they lack the stones to do it.