Quantcast

(((Yawn...)))

:wave: Torched the remains of the tenant house last night, will try to come up with some after the fact photos.

1707044470587.png

I had a Bristol fireperson stop and ask about what i was doing (no, I don't have a permit, go away), followed by two young men heading from their home in Brooklyn to a B&B in Richmond, who stopped to chat and take pictures. As I was going back to the house, with the inferno still going, I heard raccoons squabbling across the road, a while since I have heard that.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey ppl

eyeballing this diamondback union over on backcountry:

@Toshi thoughts? I want a class 3 to commute on. Commute is 16 miles each way and is bike paths, open roads, and city riding. Biggest concerns are flat bars and the XL size, but reach on the XL is only 429 which is similar to some bikes I've had in the past.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Send it !

Been almost four months since I’ve ridden as well. Elbow and thumb are strong enough to grip the bar. Sooooon….
Finally finished PT last week. Gonna be sunny and high 40s today. Just gonna take the road bike to the bike trails, but it's a start.

Also wanna make some progress on the new xc bike. Steerer on the new fork leaves me 2mm short of full insertion with the stem, I believe that's still acceptable.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Sandwich, I’d test ride that. 28 mph but without 1000W of something like my Juiced won’t actually be much more than 20 mph on most roads, I’m guessing.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have been sleeping amazingly. Borrowing my friends apartment. Air quality is great, temps perfect. I feel amazing.

Enjoying riding my city bike more these days and getting around town that way. I do want a better bike and looking at a Canyon but not available before April.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey there champ. Chores day. I need to go get a propane refill. Wife wants to remodel the bathroom and I want a new deck. Both will need someone to help design on top of the actual construction. I don't want to just put up a new deck...I want to make the backyard look all nice and build something around the hot tub. Sounds expensive.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
passed out around 10 something last night and woke up at 7:40 this morning. WIN

Poured all night light rain right now but Radar shows a massive dump coming in about 30 minutes and we are under a flood watch with winds at 30 gusting to 60. Guess it's a housework and home gym day.

However I think I will dawdle and enjoy a mug of espresso for an hour or so

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Hey guys. Ooo big gulps huh? Alright well, see ya later

1500 views and 109 saves, doubt the river house will last long at this pace. DEQ won't allow any septic action till May on the smart bunker so looking for a fixer in the meantime

In other news,

picked up a thermal imaging camera from harbor freight, not bad for the money.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
re-arranging vinyl....would rather buy another wood bookcase from the local unfinished furniture place than put together the ikea shit has been sitting in storage for half a year.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Posted a job opening on Work Friendster and despite over thousand views in the past few days, no one qualified is remotely interested which give me hope that print is finally dead

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Spent much of yesterday at our All County Band festival with 10 of my kids and today was a coin drop for my seniors for their senior trip/picnic/etc. I am so cold but the hot tub is calling my name so off I go!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah is scary when you put "natural" parameters on her. It's the ADHD drugs, but they are natural in the sense that they aren't limiting her by rules. We already knew she's wicked smart, but now that she's focusing? Sweet fuck.