Quantcast

YAY its SATURDAY

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
well, I have got a Iron horse sgs team 03, the yellow one. It came with the following spec, but i am going to replace alot of it. It will basically be a new bike, by the way, ive decided to call her saturday, because all of the new sundays have a day of the week too.

THe bike has
fsa extreme v drive cranks,xt rd,sram attack shifters,marzocchi super t pro,5th element rear shock,sun single track wheelset, custom wrapped and tac welded and the spoke crossings, strong,sun abbah hubs,hayes hydros,thompson seatpost, the dh seat, squeakes,kenda blue groove tomac tires, are warped from the sun.sun ringle riser bars,marzocchi integrated stem,evil bash guard-old skool but not very perdy,e thirteen cg odi rouge lock ons, other stuff easton flatboys-awesome pedals, and shim. 646 etc.

what i plan to have
FOX 40 RC2!!! ORDERD 2 days ago!
ec70 rise
bars. check
sdg seat, that is on the sunday
black e thirteen bash orderd
maxxis minions
i have no idea what crank path to go, not many choices with 100mm, prolly stick with fsa. check
e thirteen head reducer and new headset.
new decal kit, or keep it stickerless, but with a saturday sticker on it
odi ruffians check
sram x0 rd.
hope m4, avid juicy 5, or el caminos, or ill just throw some bfl levers on it.check
pc 99 chain check
alot more to come. ill post the current pics, and then the new build pics when im done, or close to
it, btw these pics are alittle dated i will get some fresh ones soon when my camera is charged.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60968

MORE PICS ON P.2

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
i am going to :love: -badge it as a saturday
this is going to be an update thread with it, by the way, instaed of ea70s im puttin the monkeylite dh's on there, then ill be ballin fo sho.

Bacardi

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
Santa Barbara, CA
Did you get the upgraded linkage or fix the Shock mount bolts? I would recommend that highly for the 03.

Especially if you're going to throw all that $$$ at this frame with those parts.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Ahh, a little closer look and I can spot some differences. I know a guy in Asheville that has that bike built up very similarly, and he talked about selling it so I was just wondering. Sweet ride, those frames rip.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
THe fox 40 rc2 is on order, the mobster 2.7s are on order, the bars, grips, are all in, thompson stem or easton vice stem orderin today, i am so stoked about the fox, it will be crazy. btw what do u think of me ditchin my thomson posts and gettin a sdg i beam?

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
stoney98 said:
this thread is worthless without pics. (ttiwwop)

try again once it's rebuilt.

-stone (resident ass)
dude I thought you were such an ass when I first came here. Now I think your posts are hilarious. Keep up the good work. :blah: