Quantcast

YEAH! Marzocchi bomber shoes do make you faster!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
My Marzocchi bomber shoes matched with my 888 wc make me faster. :shocked: SWOOOOOOOSH!:shocked:

Yeah anywase they rock, the tongue on it is better than the one on the side and they are white, mongo like white!!!!!

Had to word my 4 months of waiting for them.
(Bought 2 pair so I'd have back ups when my other set gives out and my 5:10's give out) :D

Aside of looks they are the great 5:10 goodness.

BikerBoy28

Monkey
Jul 3, 2006
Bellingham, Wa
I noticed the black mark thing, I tried to run across a wall and left a big black mark!!! lol. But yeah, 5.10's are great, will never go back to skate shoes.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
there almost the exact same shoe just a dif. look. exact same stealth sole. if you really wana be fast you should get the HILL or RENNIE pro models....

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
mine will be here next week. i tried to order the impact 2 but they are sold out in size 13. i then tried to order the old impact and found my size. i also found the marzo shoes on universal cycles with a 20% discount, making the same price as the bombers (impact + CA sales tax + shipping from blueskycycling = bomber - 20% + shipping from oregon w/o sales tax). next week, i'm riding in style.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
dude. where is the "on switch" for these shoes. they just got here. they fit ok. not great, but ok (probably need to break in a bit). i gave them a quick pedal around yesterday and i wasn't blown away by the grip. they are good, but not magical. i'll get them out on the dirt tomorrow. i hope that changes my impression.

jeff da grom

Monkey
Apr 20, 2007
Long Island
i have them too... my lbs said their distributer was outta 5:10's so they gave me the marzocchi's for the same price as the 5.10's.

i really noticed the difference in grip in the mud.

Mugger

Monkey
Dec 16, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
dude. where is the "on switch" for these shoes. they just got here. they fit ok. not great, but ok (probably need to break in a bit). i gave them a quick pedal around yesterday and i wasn't blown away by the grip. they are good, but not magical. i'll get them out on the dirt tomorrow. i hope that changes my impression.
From memory mine were too grippy when I bought them but guess they might need an initial period to "break in" then find a good point. One thing I do really like, is grip in mind (but the sole of the shoe is a really strong magnet for mud :disgust1: ) and also when your foot isn't quite in the exact position where you want it and the shoe still provides sufficient grip.

Yet to see any Marz 5.10's here in Aus but I prefer the traditional 5.10's, much more simpler and no fancy logos and stuff everywhere.