Quantcast

Yeeeeee Haww!

Untitled

Chimp
Jan 30, 2004
A rainy weekend. An ample parts bin. A roll of orange duct tape. A six pack of PBR. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the General Lee.

Attachments

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Just the good ol' boys,
Never meanin' no harm,
Beats all you've ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day they was born.

Straight'nin' the curve,
Flat'nin' the hills.
Someday the moutain might get 'em, but the law never will.

Makin' their way,
The only way they know how,
That's just a little bit more than the law will allow.

Just good ol' boys,
Wouldn't change if they could,
Fightin' the system like a true modern day Robin Hood.

yeah the dukes rule! one of the best shows ever on tv. corrupt cops, corrupt government, rednecks, v-8 gas guzzlers, illegal booze........oh how i love america

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by biggins
Just the good ol' boys,
Never meanin' no harm,
Beats all you've ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day they was born.

Straight'nin' the curve,
Flat'nin' the hills.
Someday the moutain might get 'em, but the law never will.

Makin' their way,
The only way they know how,
That's just a little bit more than the law will allow.

Just good ol' boys,
Wouldn't change if they could,
Fightin' the system like a true modern day Robin Hood.

yeah the dukes rule! one of the best shows ever on tv. corrupt cops, corrupt government, rednecks, v-8 gas guzzlers, illegal booze........oh how i love america
I can't believe that you of all people forgot the most important part of the Dukes....

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
You know what would make that totally rad is if you were able to hit a jump and then freeze in mid air.

Then to make it awesome-er, have Wayon Jennings do a voice over everytime you do that.

Untitled

Chimp
Jan 30, 2004
I'm still trying to figure out how the nitrous will work. Since I'm the engine, I suppose it will be Whippit Power.

As far as Daisy, Ms. Bach wasn't available for this photoshoot. And all my shorts are baggies at knee length. Sorry.

Untitled

Chimp
Jan 30, 2004
If you're on a bike in Charlotte, you are camoflauged by default. It doesn't matter what color it is, you won't be seen by motorists. Which is good because if they see you they will either clip you, throw a Coors bottle at you, spit tabacky at you, or yell swearin' words at you for riding on "their" roads. The home made Redneck Graphics Performance Package is my feeble attempt to display a common bond with local motorists.

S.G.D

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver
that is a manly bike.

anyone who can apply so much duct tape so precisely, should be considered a man among men!

you sir, are my hero.

~SGD

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Originally posted by DRB
I can't believe that you of all people forgot the most important part of the Dukes....
well i would hit definately but daisy was not quite bootylicious enough for me. it would be hit out of principal.