Quantcast

Yep, another 56:03 of Uncertainties

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
56:03 more of, yea, you said it…9/11

I don’t know if it’s been posted, but here it is anyway. A video on 911 that has some rather interesting insight from a couple of guys that are actually qualified to comment on the topics of building demolition, “pancake” effects, and physics in general.

Some of the material failure facts these guys are talking about are extremely hard to refute, even for the most hardened 911 foul play doubter.

Skip the first 15min if ya want… same old redundant sh!t. The credible stuff starts at about 16:20 with Professor Steven Jones (20year Physics Professor at BYU), then into David Ray Griffin (author of “911 Commission Omissions and Distortions”).

But in my opinion, the real substance comes at 26:22 from Jeff King (MIT Engineer/Research Scientist). He is then followed up by James H. Fetzer Ph.D. from University of Minnesota, who also had some valid points.

Apparently the cores of the two buildings were comprised of 47 internal box columns that would, in most part, still stand, even with the so call pancake theory.

According to Frank DeMartini (a Chief Construction Engineer of the towers), crashing a 707 into one of these buildings would be like sticking a pencil through an insect screen of your window… it would be left completely structurally un-compromised. And if you look at the specs. of a 707 vs. a 767, they are very similar in size, weight, and fuel capacity. He also says that, due to the complex structural grid of these buildings it would take numerous jetliners to seriously damage the buildings.

Further more, if the pancake theory was true, it’s estimated that each floor would collapse at about .5 seconds (at it’s fastest), that would mean a total collapse time of around 48 seconds per building (considering one plane hit at the 96th floor x .5sec). We watched those buildings go down in what? 9 seconds each… Am I missing something here, or does this not add up? It doesn’t seem physically possible for the buildings to have fallen in the way they were have claimed to.

And what’s up with the 911 commission completely failing to give a report on WTC #7, stating that, “the only scenario they had for the collapse of #7 was highly improbable”. What the Fvck is up with that?

Anyway, take a look if you want, and judge for yourself.

Here it is… DOUBT AWAY!:)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1951610169657809939&q=9/11 revisited&pl=true

Ok.....I'll play.

Suppose your right, and the buildings were brought down by demolition. (that is the conspiracy theory isn't it?)
How do you suppose they (whoever they is) managed to prep the buildings for demolition. Keep in mind.... I don't believe a building anywhere near thier size has ever been demo'd before, they are arguably some of the busiest buildings in the world, not to mention in middle of the one of the largest cities in the world.

It's easy to speculate how it couldn't have happened the way it appeared. I'd like to hear these experts tell us how it could of happened via demolition right under all of New Yorks nose.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
PsychO!1 said:
Ok.....I'll play.

Suppose your right, and the buildings were brought down by demolition. (that is the conspiracy theory isn't it?)
How do you suppose they (whoever they is) managed to prep the buildings for demolition. Keep in mind.... I don't believe a building anywhere near thier size has ever been demo'd before, they are arguably some of the busiest buildings in the world, not to mention in middle of the one of the largest cities in the world.

It's easy to speculate how it couldn't have happened the way it appeared. I'd like to hear these experts tell us how it could of happened via demolition right under all of New Yorks nose.
You should watch the loose change video. It may open your eyes. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but actually watch it. They manage to provide multiple verifiable, qualified sources for everything they suggest. They actually DO have evidence/theories about how it could have happenned.

Buildings don't implode on their own. There is indeed something sketchy about the entire situation, but what....it is a mystery.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
PsychO!1 said:
Ok.....I'll play.

Multiple reported mysterious WTC power outages leading up to 911,
unprecedented emergency drills, and the security company that was keeping the watchful eye over the WTC centers, owned by Bush's brother. Download and watch.

I’m telling ya the whole thing just isn’t right!:sneaky:

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
ive not watched the link yet, but on a tangent, i have seen something from the pentalawn, i mean pentagon.

the short of it was like this:

multiple phots of crash sites --> lots of plane wreckage and scorched earth

pentalawn --> no wreckage, no scorched earth

and oh yeah, a near surgically round hole in the wall through multiple rings

and i think the kicker was the officially stated vector which would've had the plane literally skimming the ground (by airline jet standards) at over 500 mph...and no reported wake turbulance on the roadways it would've overflown.

if someone can tell me where to send it for hosting/upload i'd email it.

i know this sounds literally off the charts ala foil hat style but the pictures really do raise some very troubling questions...

and this is coming from someone about as admittedly right wing as one can get.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
ridetoofast said:
i know this sounds literally off the charts ala foil hat style but the pictures really do raise some very troubling questions...

and this is coming from someone about as admittedly right wing as one can get.
Well in that case..

Watch the Loose change video and the link above and you will want to go down to Macy's and get fitted for a tin foil suit and sombrero.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
H8R said:
Well in that case..

Watch the Loose change video and the link above and you will want to go down to Macy's and get fitted for a tin foil suit and sombrero.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here's a few pictures of some smaller buildings that "collapsed" without controlled demo. Can you imagine how much real estate the WTC buildings could have potentially taken out, if just 1 had fallen in this manner. Pretty weird all 3 fell inside their foot prints.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/buildfall2.jpg
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/buildfall6.jpg
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/buildfall7.jpg

Like Transcend stated, buildings just do not implode own their own.

And, then conveniently end up in rough 30’ lengths for easy hauling.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
actually the thing that always made me shake my head in disbelief was what if they'd waited just a little bit longer.

the body count would've been STAGGERING only 90 min to 2 hrs later once more people had arrived to work.