Quantcast

yet again pink bike amazes me...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
What the hell is the water bottle for? So you can be lugging around 10lbs of solid ice?

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
From the same company that was talking trash about Rohloff (sp?) hubs becasue their ("bikefilm.com") internal gear hub was soo much better, and that Rohloff was being sued for fraud (or something like that...)

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
ski bikes that you can replace the ski's w. wheels or wheels w/ skis are the future. not this wich is a ski chunk of aluminum. or why not just ride your bike on the snow w/o skis

tmoney727t

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Madison, CT
that thing is just silly. silly is by far the best word in my vocabulary that can describe the sheer unusefulness of something that heavy and that ugly.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Next year, I'm going to be looking for some wheels that I can mount to my giant slalom skis so I can ride in the off season.

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
bballe336 said:
water bottle cage.
The Profile water bottle cages are probably the weakest cages aver invented, the suck ass even when the bottle is empy and right side up i can not imagine what will happend with a Zigg bottle and the cage mounted like that,,

or maybe is just part of the parachute ejection sistem or something

R

richcreek

Why does it say "specialized fsr" on the chain stay? i thought he said it was a norco vps!

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
so like 2,000 for that norco piece of ****,
and 13,000 for the skiis and waterbottle?

but seriously who the fvck would buy a bike that looks like it came from the 80's plus the ACTIONMOVIEBIKECO. stickers