Quantcast

Yet another "Problem with my e-13 ring" thread....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I just discovered a huge problem with my ring..... I mounted it in the wrong orientation so when i show off for the camera and am in my "huxx gnarr" pose, my guides writing is upside down. Very poor representation for my sponsors.... Sorry. :) Ill fix it ASAP.

PS other than this the guide has worked great and is on its second install.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
joelsman said:
just ride with your right foot forward and it will be rightside up.
:nuts:

but then my kankles would block the writing as well...... and my frame.... gotta think about the sponsors... i should just fire my mechanic......

dhmtbj

Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Boston
oly said:
haha... so it was a shameless attempt to post a pic of me riding :) beats bikes leaning up against fences or garage doors.....
thats a good enough excuse for me! heck you don't even need an excuse. Nice pic!! :thumb:

How are you liking the fox 40?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
dhmtbj said:
thats a good enough excuse for me! heck you don't even need an excuse. Nice pic!! :thumb:

How are you liking the fox 40?

Love the fork! Even though e-speculation says it wont be a good choice for my 240 lb frame..... I have yellow spring, and backed the high and low compression off so its more supple now. With the purple spring i had to compensate some with more clicks and it took some of the butter away... The fork is so stout, and i have no worries of "thin walls". I did crash once and ding the lower crown and stanction tube, but its in between clamps. The ding didnt do any damage, its just a scratch, although my bar may need to be replaced soon. It got some big ole gouges. The forks weight is really kept down by the lack of oil, and the stock TI spring. Sure the Ti spring is a marketing tool in a way, but who cares. the performance is sick, even if i had to go up to a heavier spring.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Those e13 guys r dum. How come they cant be all smrt and make a bash gard witha spinner on it so the logo is always at the bottom like on pimp my ride?

dum eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 13 guys.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
dropmachine.com said:
Those e13 guys r dum. How come they cant be all smrt and make a bash gard witha spinner on it so the logo is always at the bottom like on pimp my ride?

dum eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 13 guys.
e-13 spinners would be tight yo!