Quantcast

Yet ANOTHER reason why my Wife is The Best!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
allsk8sno said:
My Wife is the COOLEST WOMAN EVER!!!! she shuttles even when she is really sick! AND I did not even ask. She OFFERED!!
Hmm....you might have me beat there...I definately wouldn't be the one driving the shuttle, but I would totally be using it as I rip up the trails with my hubby!

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
N8 said:
She just bought a copy of Interpol's Antics at BestBuy, climbed 3 flights of stairs and delivered it to me here at the office so I wouldn't have to listen to Sean Hannity all afternoon.

What a Babe!!!

:heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love:

:dancing:
You're a fan of Interpol records??? You're stock is rising N8 (in my bst Dr. Evil voice...........LOL)

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
N8 said:
She just bought a copy of Interpol's Antics at BestBuy, climbed 3 flights of stairs and delivered it to me here at the office so I wouldn't have to listen to Sean Hannity all afternoon.

What a Babe!!!

:heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love:

:dancing:

She would have been MUCH cooler if she had bought you a Ipod Nano with that loaded up on it.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
i have that interpol CD, i think it licks balls...

funny n8, i pictured you as a guy that would record a hannity radio show...

partsbara <-- going to see the white stripes live in amsterdam on halloween... SSIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKK