Quantcast

Yeti Cycles website update

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO

Right there!
I don't think that I have ever seen that mount. Both of my 303R's have the current mount. My first 303R was from the first batch and my second one is about 2 months old.

All of the other ones until this one that I have seen has the current mount.

This is my second frame that I am currently selling

Last edited:

Dox

Monkey
Aug 26, 2009
Montreal, QC, Canada
Yeah i've just realized that looking at other pictures. I just saw the difference because of that bike on the other thread. Maybe it's a small or something like that.
What size is yours?

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Yeah i've just realized that looking at other pictures. I just saw the difference because of that bike on the other thread. Maybe it's a small or something like that.
What size is yours?
Both are mediums. Not sure about the differences in mounts. I'll send an email in a few.

Matchew

Monkey
May 26, 2006
NH / Mass (ugh)
My large has as an even bigger mount than the picture of RUFUS's medium. I'm pretty sure that has everything to due with which size the frame is.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
The ASR-7 looks promising.
It has been a pretty big success for 2009. The main concern was the standover height but the many owners that I talked to said that they didn't even notice it since they have had the frame.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
It has been a pretty big success for 2009. The main concern was the standover height but the many owners that I talked to said that they didn't even notice it since they have had the frame.
I'm really excited to hear more about the 7. I wanted to get a 575 as my all mountain bike but it just didn't handle like I would have wanted. It was more like a long travel XC bike than a short travel DH rig or SS bike.

Anyone know where to find some good reviews of the 7? (not written by XC geeks)

It looks to be compatible with double crown forks (pic on the Yeti site), is this true?

slowitdown

Monkey
Mar 30, 2009
I'm really excited to hear more about the 7. I wanted to get a 575 as my all mountain bike but it just didn't handle like I would have wanted. It was more like a long travel XC bike than a short travel DH rig or SS bike.
can you explain this further? how was the 575 you rode set up, what fork, was the rear shock properly adjusted... etc?

Sam B

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Cascadia
Cane Creek says:
Zero Stack (ZS)
The Zero Stack design offers a low stack height and the security of bearing cups that are hidden inside the head tube. ZS cups are compatible only with specifically machined head tubes and cannot be retrofitted to an existing bike with Traditional headset cups.
That is a different (larger) headtube diameter than a "standard" 1-1/8" headtube.

So... no, there is no way to run a zero stack with a "standard" 1-1/8" headtube.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
The new ARC-X cross frame is out and the 2010 4X frame is now up on the site, told you it would be.

The 4X frame is pretty much the same as 2009.

Rider15

Chimp
Dec 13, 2008
The new ARC-X cross frame is out and the 2010 4X frame is now up on the site, told you it would be.

The 4X frame is pretty much the same as 2009.
Does this mean we could be seeing a 2010 303 DH on the website in the near future?

sxt

Chimp
Jul 7, 2009
2010 303R DH are there.I heard the rrp went down for 2010 model,considering the RC4 is cost alot more than the DHX 5.0

I wonder why...hm....