Quantcast

Yeti paint or ano

wetsponge007

Monkey
Jan 2, 2006
Camarillo
I noticed that Yeti offeres Black Ano instead of paint. Does the Ano hold up better to scratches/chips? I was debating if I got a Yeti to get ano or the team color.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I like the Ano cause you will not chip it like paint but the Team color is a classic.

I didn't know which one is better so I bought both.

wetsponge007

Monkey
Jan 2, 2006
Camarillo
I like the Ano cause you will not chip it like paint but the Team color is a classic.

I didn't know which one is better so I bought both.
That's awesome :D

I was thinking of the blue, but I hate chips. I had a Kona before and it would chip if you looked at it, so I am just scared about the blue chipping like crazy(not a big deal, but if I wanted to re-sell it in a couple years it would be a lot easier if it wasn't covered in chips:)

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
I had an AS-X in black ano and was very pleased with the durability. Raced/rode it for three seasons and cleaned up reasonably purdy for sale at the end of my use.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Blue:confused: You Mean Turquoise?

I really like the black ano. of my DJ but if I had a choice I would have it in Turquoise/yellow.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
The turquoise (NOT BLUE) ones aren't painted, they're powder coated. Very durable stuff, not prone to chipping and scratching like paint is. Rock the turquoise, you'll be stoked.