Quantcast

YetiDHer ?

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Has anyone been in touch with (YetiDHer) Chris lately? It's been years and I thought I'd check in with him... unfortunately, his email bounced.

Anyone?

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I know, but do you have his contact info? His site norcalphoto is down. I thought he had a myspace page, but can't seem to find that either.

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
I was just thinking how long I have been on the monkey.........it's been a lONG time.

I think I have rode with most of you guys, Luc, KidWoo and seen dump on here for awhile.

It's cool Luc Rockin that old GTDHI at N*

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
I was just thinking how long I have been on the monkey.........it's been a lONG time.

I think I have rode with most of you guys, Luc, KidWoo and seen dump on here for awhile.

It's cool Luc Rockin that old GTDHI at N*
ah the good old DHi - I really liked that bike.

Since I broke myself early in the season, I didn't even went to N* last year...I so can't wait to hit it up this year!! :banana: I'm sure we'll run into each other :cheers:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/lalbert/Bike%20Bits/DHiboxxer2.jpg

shoot, I got a call from him over a year ago, he was making a run in my town, but he wound up having to do an early run, before I made it to the shop, and he was gone before I got there.

Would be interesting for him to pop on here and give a life update!

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
look at the join dates in the thread... most of us are going on 7 years here.

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Chris was a good dude. We could use more guys like him around!

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
I only met the guy once or twice but think of him almost every time I'm on the road surronded by big rigs.

The litter interview was fun and informative.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Thanks luc for sending me this thread...

I'm alive and well and It's sad to say, but I haven't ridden since northstar closed in 05'... Damn, it's been a long time. I'm still out here driving trucks. I just purchased my first truck and I'm leasing it to a carrier based out of Green Bay, WI. I'm running 48 states and I'm currently in Baton Rouge,LA heading for a thursday delivery in Rome and Atlanta, GA.

I still think about all the trips, races and just fun sunday rides I've been on and all the people I've met.

SPOMER!!!! Damn, it's been awhile.
Flip, are you still living in Whistler?
Kidwoo, remember the DJ's in auburn?
Moni, how about the day we rode around SF? That was a LONG time ago!
Brian, still letting the Karpiel collect dust?:biggrin:
Racer X, I remember you from N*
Myke, Every time I run up and down 505 I think of you. Hope you and your wife are doing well.
Everyone else, it's been too long.

I was sitting in a truckstop in Ft. Collins, CO and the Maxxis DH team truck/trailer came in and I think Sabrina jumped out... I often see a lot of the teams travelling up and down the road and it makes me shed a tear...

CBJ, I sold the quad and I'm now riding a KTM 450 dirt bike. It's a blast being back on two wheels!

If anyone wants to keep track on where I am, go to www.truckerchris.blogspot.com .

Thanks everyone.
Chris

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Chris,
How goes it big guy? (this is stoney)
Any plans to get back on a pedal bike?
-Mark

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Chris,
How goes it big guy? (this is stoney)
Any plans to get back on a pedal bike?
-Mark
Hey mark, theres no way that I would ever ride the yeti again. I used to think that thing was so big and now that I'm so used to riding dirt bikes, the yeti looks like a fragile little thing... How did I ride with those skinny 2.5" tires? :shocked:

If anyone want's to go tear up Foresthill or Colfax with me on a moto, let's go! When I come home ( every 3-4 months) I usually just spend a week riding everyday then I head back out for another few months.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hey mark, theres no way that I would ever ride the yeti again. I used to think that thing was so big and now that I'm so used to riding dirt bikes, the yeti looks like a fragile little thing... How did I ride with those skinny 2.5" tires? :shocked:

If anyone want's to go tear up Foresthill or Colfax with me on a moto, let's go! When I come home ( every 3-4 months) I usually just spend a week riding everyday then I head back out for another few months.
haha, I hear you...

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Great to hear from you Chris & that things are going well.

Can you PM me your email address?

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Thanks luc for sending me this thread...

I'm alive and well and It's sad to say, but I haven't ridden since northstar closed in 05'... Damn, it's been a long time. I'm still out here driving trucks. I just purchased my first truck and I'm leasing it to a carrier based out of Green Bay, WI. I'm running 48 states and I'm currently in Baton Rouge,LA heading for a thursday delivery in Rome and Atlanta, GA.

I still think about all the trips, races and just fun sunday rides I've been on and all the people I've met.

SPOMER!!!! Damn, it's been awhile.
Flip, are you still living in Whistler?
Kidwoo, remember the DJ's in auburn?
Moni, how about the day we rode around SF? That was a LONG time ago!
Brian, still letting the Karpiel collect dust?:biggrin:
Racer X, I remember you from N*
Myke, Every time I run up and down 505 I think of you. Hope you and your wife are doing well.
Everyone else, it's been too long.

I was sitting in a truckstop in Ft. Collins, CO and the Maxxis DH team truck/trailer came in and I think Sabrina jumped out... I often see a lot of the teams travelling up and down the road and it makes me shed a tear...

CBJ, I sold the quad and I'm now riding a KTM 450 dirt bike. It's a blast being back on two wheels!

If anyone wants to keep track on where I am, go to www.truckerchris.blogspot.com .

Thanks everyone.
Chris
Hola big guy!
cool you chimed in and cool you are doing well and seeing the country. Stay safe.
Stik