Quantcast

Yey or Ney on New FRCC Factory Sweatervest

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
As Nationals come up here soon i need to wash my stuff and start preping for another trip down to Angel Fire, but i've been thinking whether i should bust out a new sweet sweatervest for nats or stick with oll trusty, the one i won with last year? Your thoughts? Also; I know this is dumb, its fun for me though so have at it. I'm also open to any other clothing suggestions as I have no clothing resrtictions! Later.:cheers:

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Argyle? I'm going to have to look that up! My current factory sweatervest is a base grey knite with a horizontal pattern consisting of diamonds, lines going through the diamonds and blueish to dark green lines outlining the diamond pattern. Its a pretty sweat sweatervest, probably could wear it to a wedding! Its that classy!! Thanks man for the support and the shout out, Nats should be FUN, and maybe a little snowy!!!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Here's some argyle action right here:

From your description, it sounds like you got yourself an argyle sweater-vest. Or something really close to it. And I was serious about Specialized telling me...

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Sweet, that bike should be my collegiate bike! It would fit my color perfectly! My sweatervest isn't quite argoyle, which is good becuase i don't want to be an asshat!

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
OOOOooohhhhhh, I wear sweatervests becuase they are sweet, not becuase of the argyle look to em by the way. I don't like to wear pink anyhow, unless the occasion calls for pink, then whatever. I thought It through, becuase my current sweatervest is warmer then all the others, i shall don the original sweatervest yet again! Its a crowd pleaser, and gets all the ladies(all four of them)! I LOVE YOU SWEATER VEST!!!

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
Here's some argyle action right here:

From your description, it sounds like you got yourself an argyle sweater-vest. Or something really close to it. And I was serious about Specialized telling me...

Those bikes haunt my dreams:rant:

Stick with ole trusty sweatervest, it hasn't let you down yet.....