Quantcast

Yo Spoke80

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
SCARY said:
Ben is spoke80?Wussup my brutha?Yer girl still wishing you were me?Sorry I put that higher standard up there. Sometimes I just don't pay attention to how my intense charisma effects the ladies.
T.J Check your PM's. I had to get another line due to Scary constantly wooing my girl from across the nation.

Scary-larry,
You know me still keepin it real reppin the hardcore.

You started your evil mind games with my girl at Snowshoe and now your sights seem to be set on world domination. You are turning into quite the e-celebirty these days with your against the grain opinions about suspension and now flaboyant hairstylings. By the way it was good to see someone with a real world view up in here sometimes it gets pretty... well scary with all the e-geeks. How was the rest of your NCS campaign?

SCARY

Not long enough
Well it wasn't world domination that's for sure.Actually WV was my best result.Mechanicals followed me like the plague.Faux-pro is still more fun even though Sanjay makes you look stupid at every race.Tell the lady I said "Haaay".Now GET TO THE CHOPP-UHH!

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
SCARY said:
Well it wasn't world domination that's for sure.Actually WV was my best result.Mechanicals followed me like the plague.Faux-pro is still more fun even though Sanjay makes you look stupid at every race.Tell the lady I said "Haaay".Now GET TO THE CHOPP-UHH!

let me tell you about mechanicals! I have snaped off 5 rear derailluers all caused by mysterious forces. I got knocked out of three races due to mechanicals. :mumble:

Anyway, keep it scary.

SCARY

Not long enough
What is this...Wind...Rock..? you speak of ??I've only heard of such a place whispered on the breathes of fairies.A magical wonderland of neverending descents where bones and ligaments crackle underfoot like the foliage on a brisk autumn's night.Where the Lord speaks his life through the mouths of bullhorns from the valleys below.I long to be enlightened.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
SCARY said:
What is this...Wind...Rock..? you speak of ??I've only heard of such a place whispered on the breathes of fairies.A magical wonderland of neverending descents where bones and ligaments crackle underfoot like the foliage on a brisk autumn's night.Where the Lord speaks his life through the mouths of bullhorns from the valleys below.I long to be enlightened.

Windrock is a wonderous land where the extreme drips like honey from every flowing turn. Over the rocks and down the shoot of fantasticness you will be guided head long in to the bog o plenty where the prickly pears do gyr and gimble in the way. But do look out for the darkness of the hollow at the end of side hill will.......

Steal your soul and cast you out of your earthly soul and beyond to the village of pain. YOur skillz are deadened by the quick snap of vertebrae and vanquished souls that scream your name. Run...run to your doom! :devil:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
SCARY said:
has somebody been reading the Silmarillion?

B

bigkonarider

Last time i had a Squasher sighting he was tokin on cig doin some wheelies down at world's fair park downtown..last year ! :sneaky:

GravityFreakTJ said:
The Windrock website rocks.Props to Squasher

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
spoke80 said:
Windrock is a wonderous land where the extreme drips like honey from every flowing turn. Over the rocks and down the shoot of fantasticness you will be guided head long in to the bog o plenty where the prickly pears do gyr and gimble in the way. But do look out for the darkness of the hollow at the end of side hill will.......

Steal your soul and cast you out of your earthly soul and beyond to the village of pain. YOur skillz are deadened by the quick snap of vertebrae and vanquished souls that scream your name. Run...run to your doom! :devil:

I'm skeered :eek: