Quantcast

yo what do i add to images to link to them

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
theres a prefix and suffix type things i need to add. can i link to the ones in my personal gallery on RM?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
um, are you talking about the
tags used to post pics? If so, just stick the URL from the pic in your gallery between those tags and you're set.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
biggins said:
That's not the URL for the pic... it's the URL for the page that has the pic on it. A URL for a pic will generally end it .jpg or .gif. Load up the pic from your gallery, right click on it, and select properties. You should see the URL/Addres there, and you can highlight it, copy it, and past it into your post.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
jacksonpt said:
That's not the URL for the pic... it's the URL for the page that has the pic on it. A URL for a pic will generally end it .jpg or .gif. Load up the pic from your gallery, right click on it, and select properties. You should see the URL/Addres there, and you can highlight it, copy it, and past it into your post.

oooohhhhhhh damn im having a blonde day, cool now im gonna try that

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
ok here goes. Go to your picture gallery, select the picture you want to put in the forum. Right click the picture, go down to where it says "properties" Select that info, copy it... paste it into the forum, then highlight it again and click on the image button at the tool bar on top of the postings.

Hope that helps

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
word. cool thanks for your patients. i know rob was freakin out going "why cant this moron do this!"

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
If you click the pic in the gallery to see a larger view, the UBB code for the picture is at the bottom of the page, complete with the tags.

copy, paste, done

Attachments

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
word did you rock it all the way through the section?
Yep they are SUPER smooth. Nothing real big though, but perfect for people that do not DJ that often