Quantcast

You are going to hell if you laugh at this

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Yes sir....I've just punched my ticket. :thumb:

My secretary just came in my office wondering what the hell I was flipping out over!!

Edit: Is it wrong that I've watched it six times now?

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
This thread is in pretty poor taste for RM. This pretty girl is struck down in her prime and most of the comments here resemble youtube comments. Yeah it's weird but it ain't funny.

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
i don't know a lot about it, but there have been a handful of instances where a the H1N1 vaccine produced some pretty bizarre neurological complications. my cousin is a doctor and he and his team were required to receive the shot in order to continue practicing at their hospital. one of his partners ended up pretty much paralyzed for a month...

honestly, i'm no tin-foil hatter, but the rate at which pharmaceutical companies had to rush to produce/test a vaccine for H1N1 makes you wonder was missed in clinical trials.

Last edited:

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
What the hell? Is that for real? How could a tainted flu shot do that to a person?
Its most likely true. And I doubt the flu shot was tainted. Flu shots do affect your neurological system. She might have had some very mild problem that was not even an issue before hand and the shot amplified it. Seeing that kinda scars me. I feel for her, that's horrible.

Last edited:

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
On another note, my Mom's uncle was mentally retarded. He didn't know he was, but he could tell when he was around other people who were and didn't like them, he thought they were weird.

I don't believe in hell, but if laughing at retards dancing gets you in sign me up I guess.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Apparently the nasal spray vaccine does not have any "preservatives" in it. Either way I'm not getting one. Never have, nerver will. It only makes you sick.
theres a nasal spray vaccine? interesting.

i usually get one when i remember to. CVS usually has cheap flu shots if my office doesnt offer one.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
The nasal spray is H1N1 vaccine for children. I don't think they'll let adults have those. My wife's Dr wants us (Wife, 1st daughter, and myself) to get both the flu and H1N1 vaccines. Hearing that the flu vaccine this year is "dead" but the H1N1 vaccine is a live culture. Not too excited about that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm on immunosuppressant medicine so I can't take live vaccines and dead ones aren't really recommended.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
She was on the wrong side of a one in a million chance. The regular (not h1n1) shot triggered a latent neurological disorder similar to parkinsons. She just needs to smoke out and she'll be fine.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
PROTIP: don't mess with sh.tty vaccines unless you NEED them. Just not worth the risk. Like the HPV vaccine...people die from that crap...but it's "safe". Not for my kids...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'm sure the Ferrelly Brothers would love that clip. They should make a movie.

Sara always has to get flu shots, being a nurse and all... The last one she got screwed up her shoulder, but that was more a problem with the administration of the shot, rather than the ingredients.

I've never had a flu shot of any kind. Partly too lazy, partly due to seeing folks that get it feel like crap for a few days. All after having filled out forms and waited in lines...

I'll stick to just getting sick without all the formalities, thanks.