Quantcast

YOU! Diablo guy at Highbridge

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
hey, i know this doesn't really belong here... but i met you at highbridge today and 4got to get ur e-mail to buy the sram x.0. i know u worked at diablo, pretty sure ur names phil. I'm talking about him...

anyway, if this is you, can you pm me ur e-mail and stuff.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
or getting an stp an custom painting it for a "show bike"

these new kids in the sport are so.... there isnt even a word that describes them .... and thats coming from me!

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
LMAO you getting an stp custom painted for a show bike?!?! its not even that expensive of a frame and your gonna put money into it.

lmao thats so gay

phill1

Chimp
Jun 24, 2006
This whole thing is embarrasing .It whent from a kid looking for me to bashing Travis becouse he wanted to do something differant with his bike. WTF grow up all of you. Who cares what the next person does with a bike, who cares who's faster, there is always someone faster and better ALWAY'S.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
but travis is a "the coolest fastest person at diablo who is absolutely amazing for his age and will be a pro, not only that but his weight saving show bike will help get him there" we should bow down

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
but travis is a "the coolest fastest person at diablo who is absolutely amazing for his age and will be a pro, not only that but his weight saving show bike will help get him there" we should bow down

but justin is "the coolest fastest person at diablo who is absolutely amazing for his age and will be a pro, not only that but his yeti show bike will help get him there" we should bow down

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
but justin is "the coolest fastest person at diablo who is absolutely amazing for his age and will be a pro, not only that but his yeti show bike will help get him there" we should bow down
its not justins fault his dad buys his bikes for him... i sure wish my mom would go out and just drop 8k on bike stuff for me... yet again i probably wouldnt let her.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
very original, and that yeti isnt a show bike, its covered in mud right now, and the only bowing down u will do is suckin my .....

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
yeah that could be why my mom doesnt buy me stuff.... goats are expensive especially when your buying 2 sheds, a mini barn, feed, and fencing... goats almost cost as much as bikes do!

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i had goats at a time... they are actuly a pain in the balls to take care of... i kinda give psp credit for having so many

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
This whole thing is embarrasing .It whent from a kid looking for me to bashing Travis becouse he wanted to do something differant with his bike. WTF grow up all of you. Who cares what the next person does with a bike, who cares who's faster, there is always someone faster and better ALWAY'S.
you actually missed travis calling random kids gay. thats why i told him to stop talking.

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
haha, travis was ashamed. look at the first page of posts. travis deleted his post about calling that guy gay, and about telling me to remove the thread....