Quantcast

You fockers and your signatures.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
That huge ass text in sigs that everybody is doing lately if friggan annoying!!!!

Looking I'm bitching like Kunck!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ridemonkey said:
Yeah I think there will be some involuntary signature edits in the near future.
Yeah I've been waiting long enough. I've been wondering when something was going to happen.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
You know stosh, i was gonna start a thread about this same thing yesterday! Ok "buy hopes" started it all, now its just ghey. sorry guys

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
squarewheels said:
yeah, i hate on a lot of other sites how people have these enormous sig's and the posts get lost among the sig's. lay down the law, bossman
Yeah on other boards i have been on, dudes have like 9879879 meg of movies, paragraphs, full length dvds playing, then they write one word for a post. it is really annoying, good points...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
manhattanprjkt83 said:
sounds like it stosh, wonder if she is from long island, we all know what long island girls like to do ;)
Had she actually been from Long Island we probably already would have e-humped.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
manhattanprjkt83 said:
sounds like it stosh, wonder if she is from long island, we all know what long island girls like to do ;)

not from long island but i definitely appreciate a well executed humping.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Well if you would have not deleted that one thread where I schooled the hell out of you, then I would have been your fan...:D
Man I have a bad memory.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Ok this is a board full of guys, and i am the only one that noticed this and cared enought to comment :confused:

probably not, but you may be the only one who doesnt know that im married to another monkey and that any sexual comments that i may make will never be directed towards you.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
laura said:
probably not, but you may be the only one who doesnt know that im married to another monkey and that any sexual comments that i may make will never be directed towards you.
I think it's just that some of actually get humping of our own and we can appreciate such comments with a smirk and not require that they be directed at us ;)

Hmm.. I think that's the only time I've actually used the word "humping" in a serious sentence.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
binary visions said:
I think it's just that some of actually get humping of our own and we can appreciate such comments with a smirk and not require that they be directed at us ;)

Hmm.. I think that's the only time I've actually used the word "humping" in a serious sentence.

and that too. :p

you may have used humping in a serious sentence but it made you smile when typed it, didnt it?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
laura said:
and that too. :p

you may have used humping in a serious sentence but it made you smile when typed it, didnt it?
Good point. It's a pretty funny word.

Hump. Humping. Humped. He was humped. She is humping him. They hump. She, the humper, humps him, the humpee.

It's 11:40, have you humped someone today?