Quantcast

you get 1st dibs

G-RockMurray

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
im giving the diablo regulars 1st crack at my bike before i put it on e-bay. its the 06 glory.....we all know whos bike it used to be so the only thing diffrent from j-lo's is the fork (boxxer team) and bash guard other that that same set up i didnt change it at all.

pm me if intrested otherwise it goes on the open market by the weekend

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
when you complain as much as you do about how the courses should have less rocks. everyone will know who you are.

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
I don't complain about the course being too rocky at all. In fact, i loved racing on asylum and utah, and thought that twist to jack wasn't as enjoyable, but of course still fun.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
why would someone buy a glory? like seriously i bet your sellin it to buy a sunday.... trader.

nah jk

what you gonna ride next year? is my uncle comin out with a caddy DH bike that i dont know about?

G-RockMurray

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
why would someone buy a glory? like seriously i bet your sellin it to buy a sunday.... trader.

nah jk

what you gonna ride next year? is my uncle comin out with a caddy DH bike that i dont know about?

your just mad cause my glory has a better paint job......as for what im ridin next year.....its a secret :twitch:

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007

nah jk

he's going to ride your mom next year :lighten::imstupid: