Quantcast

You gotta love ebay

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Hrm... if I'm not mistaken, that's a dirt jumper, not a dirtmaster... Maybe I'm just too young to remember zocchi making a dirtmaster?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i saw this today...yeah, overall the bike setup is nuts...BUT

did you notice the shock? it's a fox. A fox PULLSHOCK...very interesting...

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Is he running a bmx crankset on that thing or is it just me lol, frankenbike if you ask me. O yeah, bar ends on a DH bike??? man I really hope nobody buys this bike.

S.G.D

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver
Sandwich said:
i saw this today...yeah, overall the bike setup is nuts...BUT

did you notice the shock? it's a fox. A fox PULLSHOCK...very interesting...
maybe he just peeled the old RS stickers off, and replaced them with fox stickers.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
no...it's different than that...the RS shock has a polished resevoir..this one is matte grey. the end of the shock is different too, on the rs the knob is red, here it appears to be black.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
julian_dh said:
it looks like the raped the bike for its fork and parts and are selling it off cheap

eh, cheap? this bike is worth like $600...maybe more because of the shock. seriously though, the best part about it is the frame and rear shock.

Mr. Furious

Monkey
Jul 23, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Mating the parts from several bikes to build up a frankenbike is pretty common when you try and move stolen bikes...

Go down to your local pawn shop and you'll see parts that no self-respecting bike rider would ever put together...