Not open for further replies.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Today, 12:45 PM
Remove user from ignore list
SkaredShtles
This message is hidden because SkaredShtles is on your ignore list.

You got through once assmuffin. Never again

J

JRB

partsbara said:
n8's apprentice ya reckon :)... with a mini cocktail shaker :rofl: :rofl:

i hope to christ there is only one n8...

:stupid: sorry, Chico. That wasn't funny. I agree.

edit - is there really an "e" in honky???

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the 'irish pint' vs 'pint pulled elsewhere' is a (holier-than-thou, imo) expression held by a lot of people...truth is, you can't do a true blind ABX taste test to confirm whether people can actually discern a difference or they are being somewhat elitist.

i've had plenty of pints from all around Ireland, more than a few in US, a bunch around Europe, hell, even some in New Zealand...i can't tell the difference, truthfully...i even dig the 'draught can' stuff.

so burn me as a heretic.

but i do draw the line at the horrid concoction known as as BLACK and TAN

ugh.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Now JBP lied to RM and told him he sent me a PM explaining why my thread was deleted. Now RM wants to eat me.

Hey JohnBryanPeters!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
The Kadvang said:
I wish to see this correspondence.
Ridemonkey said:
I just spoke with JBP and he told me that he PMed you and told you why he deleted the thread. I'm pissed off that you wasted my time playing dumb saying that you didn't know why it was deleted. You've got your reason.
blue said:
This is the only thing JBP sent me:

"I have just recommended that you be given a vacation. I'm not sure what will come of the recommendation.

J"

Sorry...I never got a reason. Feel free to check through my PM box...
Ridemonkey said:
Bull****. That wasn't the first PM. Don't waste my time.
blue said:
What the hell? HE NEVER SENT ME A DAMNED THING!
And I just sent a very angry PM to JBP...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Like, just barely?

entitled "Why do you feel the need to lie to RM?"

blue said:
That's ****ing ridiculous man. Get real. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being. It's a damn shame Ciaran can't take your place.
The first PM I sent him awhile ago...
blue said:
I'd like a decent reason. Please.
The second...
blue said:
Don't you have better things to do than piss off a 19 year old? I want a goddamned reason, mmkay?

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
And akin to the prophet muhammed I carry a message from teh banned blue:

Yet somehow it's okay for other people to post the same thing, not to mention the "canada factor". You know that "underage drinking" isn't a valid reason, now own up. Are your mods just idiots, or are you?

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
blue said:
Yeah...I forsee a ban tonight. ****ing asswipe.
Well...since you asked so nicely. See ya.

For everyone else, you're seeing half the story. blue was given a reason more than a month ago, then proceeded to post the same thread over and over, then send inappropriate PMs to JBP, and now this (including an image I've edited out of this thread).

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
The Kadvang said:
And akin to the prophet muhammed I carry a message from teh banned blue:

Yet somehow it's okay for other people to post the same thing, not to mention the "canada factor". You know that "underage drinking" isn't a valid reason, now own up. Are your mods just idiots, or are you?
The reason the thread was deleted was not even the point. The fact of the matter is he posted the same thread almost a dozen times after he was asked not to, then started flaming the mods. All this without simply PMing me until long after the fact.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Ridemonkey said:
Well...since you asked so nicely. See ya.
Good, I was tired of him crying about it!! Plus, I was suprised to see that JBP wrote to apologize for deleting a thread of mine because some other members took it down an inappropriate turn. I think he's always been fair and honest. If some 19 year old becomes psycho over a couple of his threads getting deleted...well maybe he should quite posting here and actually go ride his bike. So thanks for obliterating this nuisance.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.