Quantcast

You know you're a punk rocker when....

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Black Flag was cool until Henry sold out. Seeing him on that stupid reality show killed me. Now all the BF logos just look like retarded bar codes.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
JohnE said:
Black Flag was cool until Henry sold out. Seeing him on that stupid reality show killed me. Now all the BF logos just look like retarded bar codes.
personally, this line of reasoning doesn't connect w/ me. what if after _A Love Supreme_ John Coltrane became a mormon and played cheesy lite-jazz only in latter day saint churches? would that make the previous work somehow tainted?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
JohnE said:
What reality show?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
narlus said:
personally, this line of reasoning doesn't connect w/ me. what if after _A Love Supreme_ John Coltrane became a mormon and played cheesy lite-jazz only in latter day saint churches? would that make the previous work somehow tainted?
He he, you said taint.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
narlus said:
Dont get me wrong, the old stuff, circa Spray paint the walls, tv party etc. still rocks. I just lost a bit of respect for Henry, felt like he sold out.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
N8 said:
Madonna is 47?

Madonna was never anywhere near punk, she has been a sellout loser hey look at me my Daddy payed too much/not enough attention to me I will do/say anything to make a buck dont you like my cone titties/fake Brit accent loser since the day we were force fed her music in 7th grade. Please, someone make her go away...
And now ahe passes herself off as a parent. Please...