Quantcast

You mother****er!

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
pretty standard, in the primary you talk about how different you are from your opponent, in the GE, you talk about how you will bring the country together. Doesn't make it any less ****ty

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
lol, AP screwed up, Obama responds: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/01/obama-plans-to-expand-bus_n_110140.html

"First, if you get a federal grant, you can't use that grant money to proselytize to the people you help and you can't discriminate against them - or against the people you hire - on the basis of their religion. Second, federal dollars that go directly to churches, temples, and mosques can only be used on secular programs. And we'll also ensure that taxpayer dollars only go to those programs that actually work."

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Government is going to get huge in the next 5 years.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Government is going to get huge in the next 5 years.
It got huge over the last 8... it just happened 8000 miles away.

You are aware that Bush didn't veto a single spending bill in 7 years (until the recent farm bill which is arguably not a spending bill)?

I don't think we can get much huger, at least for 5 straight years, considering the massive deficit we're running.

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
great,

now I see where his slogan came from.

"[.IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r117/calnra/jumbo_coin_quarter.jpg[/IMG] you can believe in."
did you even read where he corrects the AP article? This is just giving money to religious centers to teach SECULAR government-approved sex education. It is replacing Bush's faith-based scheme, which allows abstinence-only education.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It got huge over the last 8... it just happened 8000 miles away.

You are aware that Bush didn't veto a single spending bill in 7 years (until the recent farm bill which is arguably not a spending bill)?

I don't think we can get much huger, at least for 5 straight years, considering the massive deficit we're running.
Perfectly aware.