Quantcast

youngest rm member?

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
i do beleive that i am the youngest RideMonkey member at age 14. is there anyone else out there who is younger?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i think there is an age limit for this forum you might want to reread the rules and edit to the appropriate age if you're too young.:D

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
i have most excellent grammer/spelling skills. by the way, anyone know the definition of antidisestablishmentarienism?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
mcA896 said:
i have most excellent grammer/spelling skills. by the way, anyone know the definition of antidisestablishmentarienism?
psst, it's "grammAr", young'un :D

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I'm 33. do I win?

I got mad skillz and i been lerning 2 rite like a 14 years-old 2day and i never did it b4 an its hard coz the ppl dont like 2 reed it an its hard 2 think like this but those ppl don no nething an ne1 can kis my azz coz i got mad skilz and ppl should lern to ride there bikes and thier dum

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Wow, how time flies. I'm 15 now, but I was the youngest for a long time, I regestered when I was 13.

Geez DHracer1067, how are you that good that young? You'd probably beat me! :rolleyes: Not like it would be hard or anything.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
dwaugh said:
Wow, how time flies. I'm 15 now, but I was the youngest for a long time, I regestered when I was 13.

Geez DHracer1067, how are you that good that young? You'd probably beat me! :rolleyes: Not like it would be hard or anything.
im a genetically enhanced human robot and these mad skilles more just programmed into me. they tryed making me the best ever but they only succeeded at making me 2nd best. i am just hiding my true skills for a couple years.

oh yeah. well i registerd when i was 13. so there. hahah. i beat you.
:drool: :drool: :drool: :mumble: :mumble:
biatch