Quantcast

Your hard-earned taxpayer dollars at work

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
damn. i wish i joined imba 6 months ago.
We've used the discount three times. The first time we had only been IMBA members for three months. We told the dealer we'd be happy to come back in three months and buy the car then. They caved. :D

BTW, no need to actually follow all the Subaru/IMBA instructions to get the discount. Just print off the program info from the website and bring your membership card.

And why aren't you already an IMBA member, son?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We've used the discount three times. The first time we had only been IMBA members for three months. We told the dealer we'd be happy to come back in three months and buy the car then. They caved. :D
We did this. I had all of the paperwork and the guy offered me a better price than the IMBA deal. Just go in and start talking IMBA, you'll get really far really fast.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Have you looked at the base forester? Bigger, good mileage, etc. You can get a hitch for around $150, which is all you need to haul bikes.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Hey GFF, how many tax dollars have gone into new racks that you've purchased for the unfortunately flat chested?

Somehow I think I want to work on getting you a 501(c) status.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Oh good. Just this morning I was looking for another reason not to buy anything they make.