Quantcast

"you're gonna love my nuts"

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
37 seconds in.

I was going to post just the couple second segment but the full two minutes is solid gold. Makes Billy Mays look like a deaf mute.

Where's the black cheese? racist?

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Ha... I can't believe he actually said it just like that.

However, he is no Billy Mayes. I get the impression that he is just some Jersey kid that used his dad's connections to get as close as he could to becoming an actor.

We need a background check on this guy.

... he does show skill at 0:58.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
we're gonna make your life exciting

that's vince, he's pure gold. He also did the SHAM WOW commercials. You know the germans make good products. He's also anti scientology. A slap of vince's nuts is a slap against scientology.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
OK, A little late contributing to this thread, but I couldn't find the email I sent to a a bunch of friends about it early last week. I finally found it. The times are a little off because it's a different video link, but you get the idea.

Definitely going for sexual innuendo in the Slap Chop ad:

Here's the nuts of the transcript:
::
:: (at about :55)
You're gonna love my nuts (grabs a bowl of nuts from under the table in front of him)
watch this
Comes with a cover so you can do everything with the cover....or you can do it on the board, whatever you like.
If I can do this with one figure you can do this with your whole hand...kids can do it.
The reason you're gonna slap away everyday is because it's so easy to clean.
1....2....annnd Pops open like a butterfly

and of course let's not forget about the Graty
White cheese. Yellow Cheese. in the container. Comes with a twister. Tacos..Fettucine..Martini...Bikini

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO

Sorry for the crap, quick iphone pic but this is my daily weapon of choice, Shun Kaji 8" chefs knife. Sharp is not even the word to describe this set of knives.
For the people that don't know Shun, they used to manufacture samurai swords back in the day. Crazy knives and EXPENSIVE!!!

Thankfully my wife bought me the Shun Kaji set for my birthday a few weeks ago.

This set was the only set that worked comfortably for a left handed chef. You can have them custom made for lefties but I didn't want to wait a few more months.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I just watched the "pitchmen" episode where they try and out-vince vince with their zorbie and quik-chop. I don't know who's ripping off who, but it's hilarious.